【66】Rewriting History

Start from the beginning

I gladly took it as my legs trembled with want when I slid down the seat. He kept my hand in his as he crossed the lively room, heading for the restrooms with a determined pace. People ignored us, too busy enjoying themselves to notice the redness of my face or the sharpness of his tense jaw. When we arrived in the small corridor that led to the bathrooms, there were two women waiting in line in front of one of the doors. One of them was the blonde from before, who'd tried to hit on Lex.

While we'd been ignored until now, we caught her attention. Lex released me to check on the men's bathroom, and I waited by the door, awkwardly meeting her eyes. The weird moment didn't last, as Lex opened the door again and pulled me inside by the arm. I barely had time to witness the surprise on the blonde's face before Lex closed the door again behind us.

Whereas there were four stalls on the women's side, there were only two here, but three urinals. He guided me to one of the booths, entered with me, and locked us in. As soon as he'd hooked my bag on the coat thingy, he flipped me so my back was plastered on the door with brutish force, and grabbed my jaw into his iron-clad hold. He bent close enough for me to smell the tequila on his breath, but too far to allow me to kiss him, which I was dying to do.

"You will be silent, Andrea," he ordered, his tone unequivocal. "If a single man hears you, I'll stop and leave you panting and throbbing."

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

Before I could reply again, he released my jaw and sent his hands below my dress to hook his thumbs into the sides of my underwear. He pulled them down, kneeling as he did, and I lifted my feet to allow him to take the lacy garment off completely. After he'd fisted it into a ball, he shoved it into his pocket, like a little treasure he'd just earned. With a hand behind my knee, he made me settle my leg over his shoulder, and when he did the same on the other side, I almost squealed, worried I'd fall. But he anchored me easily, with my thighs on each side of his head and my back leaning on the panel.

His mouth was so close to my folds, I could feel the warmth of the air he puffed out with each breath. "Lift your dress," he commanded.

I did so, bringing the thin fabric up to my belly button, revealing my naked lower half to him. The appreciative and carnal growl that came out of him made my insides throb once more. Fuck, why was sex in forbidden places so thrilling?

"Woman, do you have any idea of how fucking wet you are?" I nodded, highly aware of just how aroused the situation was making me. "I don't think you do. Use your fingers to feel it."

My face burned at his request, red and hot. With his head right fucking there, he'd see everything. How did he still manage to make me so sheepish and embarrassed despite everything we'd done together?

Because he wouldn't move on until I'd complied, I sent my hand between my pussy and his face, and ran two fingers up the slickness of my folds. Shit, I was really wet.

"Can you feel that? How soaked your cunt is?" I shivered against the door, my thighs clenching in an attempt to muffle the jolt of pleasure that bloomed from my core. "Taste yourself," he ordered.

Once more, I knew I wouldn't get what I wanted until I'd obeyed, so I lifted my glistening fingers and brought them to my mouth. I engulfed them both at once, embracing the earthy saltiness of my juices, running my tongue over the digits to get them clean. When I pulled them out and looked down, I met his ravenous eyes, and the hunger in them floored me.

"I want a taste too," he groaned. "Use both hands and spread yourself for me, Andrea."

Ah, fuck... Where had this fucking man been for the past few months? I hadn't realized until now, but I had missed this filthy and naughty side of him so much. The side that pushed me to my limits, that demanded more than I thought I could give.