"Alright then, plan B it is," I agreed with a lascivious smile on my lips.

"I just need five minutes here and I'm yours. I'm finally done enhancing the new screenshots I pulled out of the video. All I have left to do is start the search."

"No problemo. I'll be in the kitchen."

The day we spent together was positively lovely. He beat the shit out of me at our board game, which wasn't really a surprise. I watched with delight as he ate the meal we'd cooked together, and I knew he was rubbing off on me when I found myself genuinely enjoying the dish. It was a bit rudimentary, but the basics also had their charm.

He was perfectly silent during The Matrix, and afterwards we had a long and thorough conversation, debating whether or not we could be in a similar situation, in an AI so elaborate that we couldn't even realize none of this was real. It seemed to be a great philosophical question to him, and he launched himself in a long and extensive analysis. While he was bemusing to watch, with his brain running at full speed, I was completely lost five minutes in, unable to follow the fast twists and turns of his way of thinking. The only way I'd found to make him stop was to plaster my lips on him, kissing him until everything else disappeared and I became the only thing left in his world.

"I think it's time for the last activity of our day," I whispered against his lips.

His hold on my hip became bruising, and I could feel the eagerness and tension in him. He was very, very impatient to finally experience what it was like to fuck a woman in the ass. And, most of all, to fuck me in the ass.

"We don't— You don't have to do it if you'd rather not," he said nevertheless.

"I want to, baby. I really do. I'll just need a moment alone. I'll text you when you can join me in the bedroom, okay?"

"I'll be right here," he agreed with a nod.

I stole one last, long and amorous kiss from him, and then went at a hurried pace to our bedroom. I had read as many articles as I could to be fully prepared for this, and now was time to put all that knowledge into action. From the drawer where we kept our small toy collection, I retrieved the silicon douche that came with the anal training kit I'd bought him for Christmas. I'd never used it before, but a very informative video on YouTube had taught me what I hoped was everything I should know.

About twenty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom, showered and douched. I was a clean person overall, but I would say without a doubt that my rear end had never been this immaculate before. I had scrubbed, scrubbed, and scrubbed so much so that this part of me might smell like jasmine for a whole week.

It wasn't necessary to wear any clothes, since I'd end up naked pretty fast, but I didn't want to welcome him completely naked either. So, as an in-between, I went to pick the silk kimono I'd bought at Victoria's Secret a while back.

I took a moment to look at myself in the mirror, gathering some courage. I adjusted the little makeup I'd put on for the occasion, fluffed my hair, and arranged the tie of the belt at my waist. Anything to delay the fateful moment.

"You are a bad bitch," I whispered to myself.

It didn't matter if my boyfriend had a ginormous dick. I'd take it like a champ, to satisfy my curiosity and also for him, who was dying to have me that way. We'd been preparing for this moment for months, and now was the time to come through. If it was really unbearable, I'd just tell him, and we'd try another day. But knowing him, he'd do everything he could to prevent any discomfort, being his patient and controlled self.

After a deep breath, I made my way back to the bedroom and picked my phone from my nightstand. "You can come now ;)" I texted him.

As I waited for him to arrive, I considered what I should do. Should I lie on the bed seductively? Should I wait leaning on the door frame? Should I appear like I was coming out of the walking closet once he got here? I was still debating what to do when he came into the room, mere seconds after I'd sent him the text. Damn, he was really looking forward to analversary.