【34】The End of an Era

Start from the beginning

Oh, well... We could be quick.

Clutching his T-shirt, I pulled him toward me, over to the bed, never breaking our kiss. He followed compliantly, the shadow of a smile coming in the way of our embrace. In the same gesture, I lied down and pulled him with me, welcoming his familiar shape between my parted legs. The mattress was bare, as I'd already packed my sheets and everything, but it didn't really matter. With deft hands, he coursed over my curves, igniting warm shivers under my skin.

When he pulled away, he stared down at me with hunger, his eyes darkened by the arousal slowly gaining on him. "Do you know where your scarves are?" he asked in a dangerously low voice.

The fact that it took me barely three seconds to understand what he had in mind should have worried me. I glimpsed at the headboard of my bed, remembering how I'd tied him up to it months ago, and then at the piles of boxes. Fuck, I had absolutely no idea where we could find any type of binding in there. And regardless of that, this didn't sound like the quickie I had in mind.

"Let's go to your place, and you'll tie me up in your bed," I suggested, moving up to bite his chin playfully. As much as I wanted him to fuck me here so we could enjoy the amplifying effect of the springs, I wanted him to tie me up even more, and I was willing to wait twenty minutes if it meant we'd get to do it.

"My bed isn't bondage-friendly," he reminded me. Fuck, that was true. The very sleek, very modern design of the bed didn't allow any spot to tie a restraint to it. "I've been meaning to buy a new one; one that would allow me to finally tie you up and take everything I want."

That was enough to make my core throb, eager to get there. "You don't need to buy an entire bed for that, Lex. We can install rings in discrete spots, or there are even bindings meant to work, regardless of the bed's structure."

Lex had apparently abandoned his earlier idea, and was dropping open mouth kisses on my throat, his hand pulling on the collar of my top to gain access to more skin. "We'll need to figure out something comfortable," he declared, his warm breath fanning over my heated skin. "Because once I finally have you restrained and spread for me, you'll stay like that for a while."

As he leaned on a single elbow, his hand slithered down my stomach, traveling between us, and he cupped my center with it. I was wearing a pair of mom jeans, but he pressed it hard enough for my clit to palpitate under his touch. "Ahh... What will you do to me once I'm tied up?"

When he removed his palm from its much appreciated location, I worried I'd said something wrong. But he reached for my wrists, and with an iron-firm hold, he held my hands above my head, immobilizing them.

"I never got to answer my question regarding how many times I can make you shatter with my mouth in an hour. So I'd start with that. Do you remember our safe word, freckles?"

"Winged pig," I breathed out.

"That's too long. You need a single word, because you won't be able to form such an elaborate safe word after I've imposed a dozen orgasms on you."

Aah, fuck...

"How about pigasus, then?"

"Better. So, after I've made you come with my mouth for an hour, when you'll already be begging me to grant you a break, I'll move on with the hostilities, and fuck your overly satisfied cunt."

Said cunt throbbed around emptiness, my hips bucking forward in an attempt to relieve some of the tension building up there.

"I'll make you come a few more times, make your pussy quiver around my fat cock. Andrea, there will be an embarrassing amount of your pleasure pooling on the sheets. Anytime I feel like I might spill, I'll pull out of you and fuck you with my fingers instead, showing you absolutely no mercy. But you're a greedy little thing, so you'll love it, won't you?" I nodded, struggling to swallow, my throat too dry for it.