Chapter 28: Oh dear heart!

🎵Jaadu hai Nasha hai🎵(Jism)

As his body lifted up itself with just the support of his hands and toes, a few sweat beads dropping in the process, the butterflies in Niharika's stomach, fluttered

As his body lifted up itself with just the support of his hands and toes, a few sweat beads dropping in the process, the butterflies in Niharika's stomach, fluttered. With every push-up of Agastya, his wife, found her breaths deeper and deeper. A heave escaped her mouth, when her 'hotter than the sun' husband stood up, with just black joggers and same coloured sport shoes on his body, Niharika could feel the heat all over her face, her light brown eyes enlarged as she gazed at his six pack abs, toned chest, his muscular biceps, his veiny forearm, his Adam's apple that bobbled up and down as he drank water, his long fingers gripping the black bottle tightly, he adored two rings in his both hand, their wedding band in his left and a moti ring in his right hand's small finger. Of course he had to wear a pearl ring, he and his anger issues.

"Done ogling?" Niharika startled from the deep, husky voice of his. Oh damn, he saw her gazing at him. Averting her eyes, she checked the house's gym room and shook her at head.

"No. I wasn't checking you." Being the horrible
lair she was, she giggled nervously,

With a smirk plastered on his handsome face, Agastya, raised a brow,"take a picture it would last longer."

Niharika's sight went to him, with her mouth parted, she couldn't believe ears, did he seriously said that cliche line. The multi billionaire- CEO said such words, thinking of responding back with the only reply that suited this line was, 'I've seen better,' though it wasn't the truth, she hadn't seen a better specimen than him. But she would have lost the argument if she didn't respond with a more savage counter back, all ready to say this, a realisation hit her, she wasn't  standing in front of a random guy, but in front of her husband.

"No, I just came here to ask, what would you like to have for breakfast?" She bit her lip, and mentally gave herself an applause for finding a good counter.

"Here the maids and chefs are very well aware of the things I would like to have for breakfast, so you don't need to worry about what I prefer to eat and, cooking it." Giving her the last look, Agastya went to the shelf with weights in it, picking up two, hundred kgs dumbbells in each his hands, he worked out with them.

"The chef is on leave." Niharika silently face palmed, with at least fifty something staff members and a team of chefs, with most of them staying in his staff-quarters, how on earth can they all be absent in a same day. Without even turning his face towards her. Agastya shook his head, his broad back, made her want to run her fingers on it, caressing and feeling it.

"Then ask Roshni." He spoke, wearing his t-shirt, he headed to the door, "tell someone to clean the gym." Adding, he soon was out of her sight.

"Then ask Roshni." Stomping her feet, she mimicked what he said before leaving. "Why why would I ask her. I asked you. So you tell what you want to eat. I don't even want to know what your so called sister what like to have." She mumbled with sadness in her heart, and anger lacing her soft voice.