Chapter8: Udaipur

🎵Khaabon Ke Parinday🎵 (ZNMD)

•Few Days Later•

"Bhai? Why are you packing bags?" I couldn't help but peek inside bhai's room and interfere in his work. It was indeed a rare sight. Him being home in the noon is super rare.

"Bags? It's hardly a single suitcase beta!" Bhai rolled his eyes at me, and cleanly rolled his white tie with small polka dots on it, and stuffed it next to some other ties in his luggage.

"Okay. Why are you packing a single suitcase?" I made myself comfortable on his king sized bed and interrogated.

"Heading to udaipur."

"Solo trip?" I chucked. Bhai was obviously going for a business meeting, he never takes out time for himself. Nevertheless, whenever I ask for a vacation he takes me there.

"Obviously not, business meeting!" Bhai exclaimed and continued packing. He picked up his charcoal grey suit blazer, folded it perfectly and placed it in the empty space.

"So- can I- also you know what I mean?"  Bhai takes me for vacations. Not to his business trips.

"I very well know what you mean." Bhai smirked and continued, "But it's a NO. You aren't joining me."

"Pleaseeee. Bhai pleaseeee." I rolled over to him and held in hand in my palms and begged him to take me along.

"No beta, I'm going for a meeting not for some holiday, that I'll tag you along." Bhai rolled his eyes.

"But-but I will be alone here. And I will get scared then." I played my ace card. Now trying say No.

"NO!"

Really bhai? You failed my ace card.

"Bhai, why you being a meanie, please take me along." I continually poked his black shirt covered shoulder, " Pretty please. Take me along bhai."

"Roshni!" Bhai glared at me and without saying an other word he went back to his packing.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"Beta." Yeah! My acting worked. My smile can break bhai's anger and tears can flex his set on stone propose.

"No bhai. I'm fine." I rubbed my eyes to make em look red and kept on fake sniffles.

"Beta, should I get you a Filmfare or an Oscar?" Bhai cupped my cheeks and sighed, "Stop this acting."

"Okay! So should I go and pack my goodies." I grinned.

"Do the grace." Bhai gestured towards the door. I hugged bhai and ran outta his room, I heard bhai muttering under something like, "you're not going to agree otherwise."