16. Remembering past.

Sai's pov

"Sai.." I felt like someone shook me and called me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the source of voice. It's Mr. Husband.

"Kitni der se so rahi ho..", He taunted before chuckling. I narrowed my eyes. Wait, Why did he wake me up?, Have we reached Mumbai. I quickly glanced out of window.

Yes, We had reached. I smiled while looking outside. I really missed this city. I remembered my college days, that life was unforgettable..

But here I have done biggest mistake of life, in the final year of medical college...

Flashback*

"Sai.. Sai... Sai..", My friend Diya came behind me while running.

I rolled my eyes, she's such a irritating, but hai toh friend hi..

I looked at her overexcited and superhappy face. She said, "Arey yaar, how hot He is!! "

I closed my ears and walked towards canteen, but she was still following me.

"How lucky you are dude, that guy is your friend.. Tuze pata hai sari college ki ladkiya pagal hai uske picche.. And woh tere picche picche ghumta hai.."

I gave her annoying look and sat on the chair. She sat on the front chair and said while showing her phone, " See, yesterday he had posted his pic on Insta, and every single girl of college is drooling over him."

I stared at her phone, I can't neglect that he's one of the handsome guy in the whole medical college

"Oyye, chaar saal se is college mein hai tu, tuze kabhi pyar nahi hua Aryan se?"

I looked away from her, Love will be very big word to describe my feelings for him. He was just friend in first year, then he became attraction, and the way he talks to me, make me feel so special. Literally, I felt something whenever he is around me..

"Oyye? Is mein kho gayi na?", Diya said while smiling and staring at her phone..

I rolled my eyes at her. " Oh my god, dekh woh yaha aa raha hai.." She squealed excitedly while staring behind me. I frowned my brows and then, Aryan stood beside me on beside chair..

"Ohh my god", Diya murmured while staring at him with her lovey dovey eyes.

" Hii Diya!", He said to her.

"Haye mai marjaawa!", She smiled while putting hand on her heart.

I literally rolled my eyes on seeing her. "Listen Sai.." He turned towards me, I looked at him in WHAT.

"We are in final year of medical college.." He said while looking at me.

"So?", I raised my eyebrows. Diya was staring at us confusely.

"I don't know whether we'll meet again or not after this year." He said. I felt he was very much serious, I looked at Diya who was indicating me something. I wasn't able to understand that.

He said, " We are friends, but I really want to be more than a friend of yours."

"It's a time of lecture, I think we should go..", I said while getting up from there, tried to avoid the topic, I looked at Diya who slapped her forehead.

I was walking away from there, when he held my wrist.

"Agar Tum gayi, toh Jo baat mai akele karna chahta tha, woh jor jor se chillake yaha sabke saamne kahunga." I gulped in fear, but I don't think he'll do such a stupid act, so I rescued my hand and walked forward.

"I LOVE YOU!", I heard his loud voice and gasped in shock.

He came forward and stood in front of me and said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention in canteen," Sai Joshi, I'm insanely in love with you.."

I looked around and felt awkward by seeing every person's gaze at us..

"Will you be my girlfriend?", He sat down on his knees while looking at me. The smile formed on my lips

I was literally speechless, I don't know what to do, what to say.. But it was damn true that I like him. And I don't mind to date.

I smiled in my cheeks and nodded my head in yes.

Ends..

That was the biggest mistake of my life. And I still regret, the way he played with my feelings, I will never going to forgive him for whatever he had done.

The tear rolled down my cheek, which I instantly wiped.

Virat told driver to stop the car. I confusely stared at him. "Let's have dinner here, It's 9. 30" He said while looking at me.

I nodded and we stepped out. He walked towards me. My gaze fell on the restaurant.

"Let's go", Virat held my hand in his. I stared at our hands and slightly smiled at him. We walked towards restaurant. Driver was also coming behind us. He might be hugry like us.

We walked in, and I suggested that table which was in the corner. I really don't like to sit in the middle.

We walked there and sat on the chairs while facing each other. While our driver sat at a distance far from us.

The waiter kept menu on the table. "Order..", Virat said to me.

" You can order, everything is fine for me.." I said while pushing menu towards him. He nodded and ordered.

After a while, the waiter came and put the food on the table, I looked at the food and then at him. Literally, He had ordered such a boring food. Tandoori Roti and Matar paneer..

I rubbed my forehead and start to eat. What else I can do, I myself told that everything is fine for me. I looked at him. He slightly smiled. I looked around and my sight fell on the couple who were touching each others feet under the table. Suddenly the food stuck in my throat and I started coughing..

Virat quickly walked towards me and gave me the glass of water. I was drinking water while looking above. And he was caressing my back. I stopped coughing and put the glass on the table.

"Are you fine?"

I nodded. He shook his head and went to sit back on his chair.

He asked, " Achanak kya ho gaya?"

I indicated him to see there through my eyes while pressing lips. He confusely stared at that couple, He looked how they were touching each others feet under the table and instantly turned his sight at me.

"Kuch bhi dekhti ho tum..", He said in whisper while controlling his smile.

I chuckled while looking down. We went back to eating. We looked at each other and again laughed silently.