29. Opening up to me

Sai's pov...

The way he was holding me close to him, I understood that I really matter to him very much. "Mr husband.." I whispered, on which he hummed.

"What's so special in me?", I looked at him, he smiled at me and whispered, " The attachment and connection which I felt the first time when I saw you!.."

I smiled at his statement, "why didn't you try to talk me that time?"

"Don't you know, How strict you were Sai! You were always surrounded by your friends and you had rejected every single guy's proposals in school.."He mumbled while unwrapping his hands which were around me.

I rolled my eyes, that's freaking true. "I don't remember anything about you..", I looked down in guilt..

"I think you do remember something about me little bit" He said while smiling. I confusely looked at him.

"Didn't you ever feel like you have already seen me somewhere?.. Anything about me which you found familiar.." He looked at me in hope that I'll remember something. But I don't remember if I have seen him somewhere.

" Muze kaise yaad hoga, na maine apko dekha tha, na apne kabhi muzse baat ki thi!.." I said in annoyance.

"Tumne dekha tha mujhe Sai..", He whispered while side hugging me. I smiled at him and asked, "Kab?"

"You were newcomer in 10th." He said on which I nodded my head as I remember I was new in high school.

"What happened on the first day?", He asked me.

" I was late on the very first day.", I told him. He smiled widely and asked, "After that what happened?"

"I had bumped into a guy, and I was already late so I left for the class after mumbling sorry to him.." I said while staring at him, and he was only smiling like idiot. I hit my elbow on his stomach but he was still smiling while looking at me.

"You're behaving like insane, Virat. Why are you smiling this much?."I asked him and he smiled more while looking at floor.

"Do you remember him?", He asked while staring down.

"Whom?", I asked confusely.

"That guy with whom you bumped!" He stopped smiling and looked at me. "Yeah, I remember..He was quite good looking to remember his face...", I said in flow and bit my tongue when I realised I was praising other guy in front of Virat. I stared at him after gulping. He scratched his neck and told, "That was me!"

The words stuck in my throat as he told that he was that guy. I was lack of words, when I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really?", I whispered on which he nodded his head. I wanna scream so badly, I blinked my eyes to believe.

"That can't be you, Mr. Husband! " I mumbled while looking away.

He sat in front of me and said, "That was me!"

"Seriously, you are changed very much .."

"Looks changes with age, Sai..!" He mumbled the fact.

I shook my head at him while smiling. "From that day I was crushing over you.." I tilted my head while looking at him. "It took 2 years to gain that confidence to propose you! In the 12th's farewell, I had decided to propose you that day, Sai. Because I knew that after 12th, we can't be able to meet. And I had waited for you in that farewell party.." he was telling everything with deepest emotions. The tear rolled down my cheek as I saw his eyes had lost the sparkle and I knew the reason.

"And I didn't even come to attend that farewell!", I sniffled and he wiped my tear away with his thumb. He smiled dryly at me.

"What you did after that?" I asked him.

"I decided to forget everything about you, because I thought that I wouldn't be able to see you after that. But it was written in our destiny to be together. After few months I saw you in Mumbai, where I was studying in law college while you were in medical.."

I smiled at him heartily as he held my hands, "But you know what, I had stalked you in starting years, I used to click your photos without letting you know. That photo was clicked by me about that you were asking. I was secret admirer Sai, but never dared to confront you."

"Clicking someone's photos without letting them know, is not good, though!"I mumbled while fakely glaring at him.

"You weren't someone for me though", he said while smiling, that made me to look away to stop my grin. He very well knows how to change topic.

"And one of my friend was your batchmate! He used to tell me about you ", He told.

I narrowed my eyes in astonishment. " Jasus kahi ke, sab taraf apne jasus laga kar rakhe the! ", I slapped on his hands. He chuckled while shaking his head.

"Usne phir Aryan ke bare me bhi bataya hoga.." I looked at him and his smile faded away.

"Leave that topic!", He smiled at me which was definitely fake. "How much I have hurted you? And you still love me? Didn't you hate me after knowing about Aryan?"I stared at him.

He nodded his head in denial and stood up in front of me. He said, " I had never hated you."

I stood up and asked while clutching his shirt, "Why did you marry me, Virat? After knowing also that I was in relationship with other guy, I was suffering from break up, I was complicated to handle as wife!"

"I had married you for three reasons Sai, First, It was your father's wish to see us married. Second, I was insanely in with you. Not was, I am madly in love with you and third was to bring you out of that darkness in which he had left you. To teach you to trust and love again. And I can feel that I have succeeded in that."He cupped my cheeks while saying all which was directly coming from his heart. This all was enough to made my heart melt.

I stared in those deep eyes of his which were looking at me. I moved my face towards him slowly. He glanced at me when I looked at his lips. he parted his lips when I stroked his cheek. I closed my eyes and hesitatedly placed my lips on his lips, lightly. He snaked his hand around me while pulling me nearer. We moved our lips against each other's, lightly and softly. I parted my lips, to let him enter, but he didn't do that. It was second time, he was repeating that again.

I pulled away instantly and stared at him, he inhaled deeply and smiled at me sheepishly! Now, I understood his problem and that really made me to burst into laughter.