41. meeting him

Sai's POV.

When I opened my eyes in the morning the smile formed on my lips by feeling the warmth of his arms around me. His arms are the safest place where I can ever stay. I feel so protected in his arms.

My smile literally faded away, when I realised the call from unknown number, I received at night. I didn't pick it up, That call disturbed our special moments. Mr. Husband asked whose call was that, that too at late night, I told him it's from unknown caller.

He thought for a while, and switched off my phone, but my mind disturbed with the thought of Aryan! What if he had called? My body stopped reacting to Virat's touch and I wasn't able to co-operate with him after that. He being sweetheart, didn't mind and cuddled me. He thought I was tired and asleep, but my mind wasn't in state. We didn't go further and slept while cuddling each other under warm blanket.

He's so understanding,! I turned my face at him to admire the innocence on his face. His hold tightened around me, making me shiver when our ventral sides pressed against each other's. Literally we both are half naked, we're only in pants. Even me too, I don't know why, I didn't feel shy when he half undressed me at night. I noticed instead of me, he was one who feel shy.

Today, I will make sure to complete the work which we left incomplete yesterday. I rubbed my nose against his chest to wake him up. Any other girl instead of me would have been prefer to go and wear shirt. But me being me loves to play with ice, because we can't call him fire, it doesn't suit him.

I stared at him, he is in no mood to wake up. I tickled him with my fingers but looks like his body is made up of rock, no move at all. I pinched his nose but his mouth automatically opened and he started snoring. "Ohh man, wake up!" I tapped his face and now he moved a little bit.

" You feel so soft, Sai!", He mumbled in half sleep. I narrowed my eyes.

"Softer than blanket", he spoke.

" You're comparing me with blanket?" I hit him on chest.

" No, you're just so soft!" He flipped me under him and opened his eyes. He caressed my cheek lovingly and I smiled at the touch.

"Why your mood changes so quickly?", He asked.

"I don't know either.", I spoke and looked away.

"What about completing which we left incomplete yesterday?", He whispered and stared at me for answer.

"Don't you have any other work?", I teased him. Though, it's me who is more eager than him.

"Yeah, I have. Thanks for remembering me. " He was going to move away but I held his shoulders to stop him. He looked at me and sighed tiredly.

"Look wifey, I am here only. First think about it properly and whenever you feel you're ready then we'll try.." He spoke calmly and woke up. But I felt him rude.

I heard the voice of cupboard and stared there. He wore his shirt and threw one of his tshirt at me, before going inside washroom.

I wore his shirt which was very big for me.

" Why do you feel like I ain't ready Mr. Husband?", He came out and I asked being mad at him for thinking that I am not ready

"Something is going in your mind Sai. Pal mein romantic aur pal mein silent ho jati ho! Kal raat, tum achanak silent ho gayi thi, no move at all. Aur tumhari waisi halath mein, I didn't feel like going ahead.. Tumhare man me kuch chal raha hai, jo tum mujhse chhupa rahi ho!" He looked at me and walked nearer. While I gulped, he knows something is wrong with me. But I don't want to tell him the reason is Aryan. This happens most of the time, when your past affects your present.