34. They're unbelievable

Sai's pov

Was it necessary to hold her hands?, I thought while looking at him.

Come on, Sai.. He's just trying to calm her. My concious mind told and I agreed.

Mr. Husband stared at me and indicated me to take Meera inside, I nodded and said while holding her arm, "Aap andar aaiye!"

"Mr. Chavan Yash?.."She looked at Virat with her eyes brimmed with tears. He looked at me and then at her, "Don't worry we'll find him."

She nodded and came inside with me while wiping her tears, I asked her to sit down on couch so she did. I looked back at Virat who was on call. I guess, he's informing police. I went to kitchen and came back with water glass and forwarded it towards Meera.

Though, I don't like her but I can see she's really worried for her child. She took the glass with her trembling hand and drank it.

She looked behind me at Virat and it went on my nerves.

"Don't worry. Yash mil jayega!", I faked a smile.

She instantly looked at me and nodded her head. I sighed and tried to calm down my possessiveness. I felt like sometimes I overthink, But I really don't get good vibes from this lady.

Virat came inside and asked her, "Kab se gayab hai Yash?"

"Ek ghante se, Maine pure ghar me dhundha, but woh kahi nahi mil raha.." She again broke down into tears while this time I really felt bad for her. I don't understand myself. Sometimes I feel she is genuine sometimes she gives me bad vibes.

Maybe I'm overthinking about her!

"Tumne, ghar ke aaspaas check kiya?, Maybe kisi padosi ke yaha gaya ho?"

"Nahi maine sabse puccha hai but woh kahi nahi mil raha", she said while wiping her tears.

"Achanak kaha gaya hoga?", Virat mumbled while rubbing forhead.

"Aap uske sath nahi thi?", I asked her, she looked at me and told, "Mai kaam se bahar gayi thi, tab woh so raha tha aur ghar pe sirf maid thi.."

"Us maid ko toh kuch pata hoga na!", I looked at Virat who shook his head.

"Nahi! she just told me that Yash is missing when I returned home! She's such a careless, because of her carelessness he is missing." She whimpered..

"I had informed Police, Don't worry Yash will be fine.", He assured Meera.

"It's all my fault.. Please I.. I.. want my child back.." She started crying. Poor lady, I looked at Virat who looked at me helplessly. Everything will be fine I told him through eyes, he smiled dryly.

"Did his father know about this?", Virat asked her.

She stopped crying and looked at him and told, "I ain't going to inform him."

I can feel anger in her tone. "We need to tell him, he's father of Yash, He has right to know!", Virat told calmly.

"Mr. Chavan, You are fighting custody case against him, How can you talk about informing him?"She stood up and asked.

"We hadn't won case yet, and he was he's and he'll be forever Yash's father after losing or winning case too! He has every right to know about his child, Meera. The problems are between you both. You should inform him.", Virat told.

I looked at him, proudly. He's right. It's essential to inform Yash's father. Though he's opponent lawyer's client, but that man has right to know about his child being missing. Literally I feel blessed to have Virat as husband. He's really a gentleman, He values relations very much.