37. I love you

After 3 days

Sai's POV

I quickly opened my eyes and woke up when the alarm rang. I quickly got up from bed and started searching Mr. Husband who was nowhere in the room. I looked the time in phone. My heart beat increased, when I saw there were only 2 minutes left for his birthday. I quickly walked out of the room while grabbing phone.

My gaze roamed in hall and he wasn't here too! My gaze went on clock which was hung on wall, and there was one minute left only. I quickly ran towards his study room. Slowly, I pushed the door and glanced inside. Yupp, he's here only! He was reading file by standing near table, while his back was facing me.

Without disturbing him, I slowly without making any noise walked inside. I looked at time in phone and it's 12. By smiling widely, I ran towards him and hugged him from behind while wrapping hands around his waist. The file almost fell from his hands when I wished while hugging him more tightly, "Happy Birthday My Dear Mr. Husband" I squealed in excitement.

"You surprised me!", I heard his surprised voice and giggled. I moved away from him and he turn around towards me.

"Thank you!" He smiled and patted my cheek, lovingly.

"Well, I have one more surprise for you!", I smiled and my heart began to beat loudly in my chest.

"And what's that?", He bent down to pick his file and kept that again on table, then looked at me.

I bit my lower lip as the nervousness rushed through my vein. I want to confess my feelings. Though, I thought about making confession special, but I can't keep my feelings inside me for more time. So I decided to tell him simply. From past three days, I was somehow waiting to confess this feelings.

I never thought that I'll ever fall for him after my marriage. But, things literally changed and he had won my heart, gained my trust, and made me to fall for him.

He literally gave me thousands of reasons to love him. I took a deep breath and released it.

Come on Sai, just three words. My brain encouraged me.

"I love you.", Three magical words escaped through my lips and my breath hitched at the moment. Finally, I dared to confess.

His eyes went wide in surprise and he literally stopped at his place. No movement at all. I chuckled at his state and took one step forward.

By clutching his shirt in my fist, I again whispered, "Mr. Husband, I love you!", He raised his eyebrows and blinked his eyes while I just smiled by seeing his dramatic reaction.

"Are you sure, You love me?", He asked, unable to believe that I just proposed him.

This man still has doubt! Fine, I'll answer him in his way only to made him believe that I love him genuinely..

By wrapping arms around his neck, I whispered while admiring him, "How can I not love that guy, who had been always dying for getting a glimpse of mine in our highschool?" I stared in those surprised eyes of his which went wide when he listened me.

"How can I not love that guy who had always dreamt about me?", I asked dramatically and he frowned his brows.

"Virat, How can I not love that guy who smiles seeing me smiling?" I pressed my lips and raised brows while his eyes narrowed and he got that I was imitating him.

"How can I not love that guy who thinks about only me all the day and night?" I whispered while he kept his hands on my back after shaking his head. The smile was stuck on his lips. That's really precious.

He kept enjoying my copied dialogues while staring at me, lovingly. I freaking remember every line he said that day.

"How can I not love that guy who had been crushing over me from the 10 th class?" I asked and cupped his face.

Literally how can he love me this much? Since teenage, he loves me and only me. I was overwhelmed, as tear rolled down my cheek. His eyes showed worry when he noticed my tear. He looked at me while I blinked my eyes to assure him that I'm fine.

"How can I not love that guy who loves me more than his life?", I whispered while looking at him. By bringing his face close to mine, I whispered, "I really love you, Mr. Husband! I love you so much!"

His breaths fanned over my face, cause of the closeness which I had just created in us. A heartily laugh escaped from my mouth and he smiled and wiped the tear away from my cheek by brushing his cheek against mine.

"Now, Do you want any proof to make you believe that I love you?", I asked when he looked at me. He shook his head and my brows frowned. He leaned in, making my heartbeat faster.

"I don't mind for proof..", He whispered on my lips. By looking in his eyes who were carrying mischief, I rolled my eyes playfully. Glancing at his face last time, I pressed my lips on his lips while our eyes were closed.

I felt him kissing back with equal passion. I wrapped hands around his neck and pulled him more close. His hands moved down towards my waist, and by encircling them around my waist, he pulled me more into him.

We pulled away when I felt need of oxygen. By smiling at him, I hugged him, he quickly held me close and rubbed my back.

"I love you!" This time it was he and I smiled after hearing him. Don't know why but those words sound so good in his voice.

"I love you too!" I replied while nuzzling into his neck.

"Thanks to you for making this birthday special for me!" He whispered to me

"The pleasure is all mine!" I pressed my lips against his jaw while he whipped his head towards me.