33. Yeh Teri Meri Baatein ❤️

Sai's POV

I was making tea for us, while thinking about him. I can not stop blushing since I have realised that I am in love. I don't know how I will be able to stop myself from telling him about these feelings! Haaye! Just 4 more days Sai! You can wait, I thought and again smiled.

" What's the reason behind this pretty smile?", I gasped in surprise as he suddenly held me from behind. For a moment, I startled but then recognised his voice.

"Don't you think you are becoming very bold day by day?", I switched off the gas and asked.

"Don't you like this version of me! Virat bold Chavan!", He whispered near my ear on which I chuckled. I don't like his this version, I love it! I bit my lower lip to control my smile. I felt his hands which were holding my elbow moved down and suddenly stopped at the place. I looked down while smiling at his hesitancy. Though, he's confident but he's really very much understanding guy as compare to others. He wanted to wrap hands around my waist but I know that he's hesitating.

Let me tell you, he wants to be romantic but he hesitate to be that. And I think it's reason is me. He may be worried about How will I react! Well he's right on his place, And I am glad my opinion matters for him. I held his hands and kept them around my waist. I can imagine his eyes might be went wide in shock!

"Don't hesitate to touch your one and only wife, Mr. Husband!.."I told.

"Is it really you?", He asked being surprised!

"It's new version of me, didn't you like it?", I asked innocently while imitating his tone, just saw him chuckling while looking at me.

"I love every version of you!", He smiled and rubbed his nose on my temple while I closed my eyes with a smile playing on my lips.

He pulled me close, my back hit against his chest. I turned my head to look at him who stared at me while carrying such intense feelings in the eyes of his. I won't be tired of looking into his eyes, because his eyes had been always attracted me from the very start.

"What are you thinking?", He asked suddenly on which I shook my head as nothing and looked away!

"Did you remember something?", He asked and turned me towards him.

"What?"

"Aai had told us something..", He brushed the hair strand behind my ear. I narrowed my eyes on which he chuckled. "Don't tell me that you are talking about that good news! ", I glared at him.

He nodded his head in agreement when I looked at him in confusion.

"You know what I love that topic.. ", He laughed. I made an annoying face! Literally, It hadn't been many months also for marriage, and thinking about children. It's not like I don't like children, I love them but can't take responsibility of children this early!

"Isn't it too much early? I mean aren't we so young to be parents?" I asked him and he literally bursted into laughter. I frowned my brows as there was fact in my sentence.

I turned to pour the tea into cups, I didn't like the way he laughed like if I had cracked any joke.

"Sai! Socho toh, agar hamare bacche honge toh kitne cute hoge woh!", He said while standing beside me, I thought about it, yeah they'll be cute just like us but still gave him disagreeable look and went towards table with tea tray.

"Arey aage agar hamari ladai hogi, toh aadhe tumhare side hoge aur aadhe unke papa ki!", He said while following me.

I frowned and kept the tray on the table. I turned to look at him who pressed his lips thin, I asked while folding hands, "Aadhe matlab? Kitne bacche honge hamare?"

"Yahi kuch 4,5..", he bit his lower lip and stared at me, while my eyes went wide and jaw dropped in shock..

"Maine toh naam bhi soche hai, Sahil Samar Siya Viren Vinaya!" I heard his extra excited voice and gulped.

"Agar kam hai toh, 9 10 bhi chalege!", He pressed his lips! I gulped and looked at him in shock! "Are you planning to kill me?", I almost screamed shockingly.

"Nahi nahi, Halwa hai kya 10 bacche sambhalna", I said while holding chair and he laughed loudly and I got that he was joking! Well, I should also use some brain, who have these much children nowadays.

"But that's in my hand dear wifey! ", He teased while coming near to me.

"Tum kar hi kya sakti ho, Sai?", He asked me while holding my hands in his.

"Don't you dare to tease me?", I whispered playfully.

"Or else?"

"I'll break that your favourite perfume's bottle!", I mumbled while he chuckled and shook his head, though I am not going to do that, but it's fun to tease him. Sometimes I think what's so special in that perfume.

"Go and break!", He challenged.

"I'm serious."

"Me too!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the table, to drink the tea which became cold now.

I looked at him, who was standing there like statue.

"Jaiye aur chai garam karke laaiye!" I kept the cup in tray and handed tray to him.

"Who me?", He asked being shocked.

"Yes baby, only you!", I said sarcastically on which he frowned. I showed him the direction towards kitchen. He shrugged his shoulders and went there while rolling eyes.

Suddenly the door bell rang and I looked at him who was coming to open the door.

He went and opened the door. A lady nearly about our age was standing there. She was crying and panicking while holding his hands seems like she knows him. I walked towards them.

"Yash is missing..", She told and cried while Virat was patting on her hands to calm her.

And I got that she's his client Meera.