42.Trust matters

Sai's pov

"Insan dikhata kuch hai aur hota kuch hai, Sai. Pyar mein itni bhi andhi mat ho jana, ki sach na dekh sako!" He said while trying to make me understand.

"Agar tumhe aisa lagta hai ki mai yeh sab tumhari married life barbad karne ke liye ya phir tumhe pane ke liye kar raha hu, toh aisa bilkul nahi hai. Mai bas yeh chahta hu, tum sachai jano. Kya sach hai kya dikhawa hai kya pyar hai aur kya dhoka hai, yeh sab pehchano." His words were making me confuse and disturb. I still don't believe that Baba and Virat were behind this. But His words were giving rise to doubt in my mind and that can completely ruin my life.

" Agar meri baatein zooti lage, toh ja kr puccho apne baba se ki unhone yeh sab kiya hai ya nahi! Aur wajah bhi zaroor puchhna, dekhna Virat hi hoga." He smiled sarcastically and walked away by telling he have emergency operation.

It's a lie. I don't believe Virat is the reason. I held my head.

He didn't even saw my picture. He didn't even take my permission to marry. He was.. No, What the hell I am thinking. He seems so genuine! He is definitely not reason. How can I believe Aryan who once had cheated me.

What if Virat is reason? What if Virat was reason behind my breakup? What if Aryan was saying truth?

POV ends

Virat's mind was carrying lots of questions. What was she doing with Aryan? Why did she lie him? What they both are doing together?

His mind stopped working and anger rushed through his veins after knowing that they both were together outside the cafe. And the other lady was calling him to tell his wife was with other guy that too outside the cafe? What should he think now?

He heard the sound of footsteps. He stood near couch in hall, while his fist was holding that couch so tightly.

He heard the sound of door and looked at Sai who was closing the door.

" Where were you?", The first question came out from his mouth. Sai stayed silent, didn't know what to answer when Aryan's sentences were echoing in her ears.

" I asked you something?", His voice raised and she turned around and watched him getting angry without any reason suddenly.

She again remained silent and he walked towards her. She wasn't in state to reply his question. So she tried to walk away but Virat's tight grip around her wrist made her to stare at him. He had never held her this tightly.

" My hand is hurting" she moved her wrist in his hold.

" You were with Aryan, right?" Her eyes went wide as he asked.

" What were you doing with him?" He asked her and her brows frowned in confusion.

" What do you want to say Virat?" She looked at him.

" You are meeting Aryan your ex boyfriend behind my back Sai. What should I think after this? " He literally asked and Sai felt the extreme pain in her heart by listening him.

" My love is not sufficient for you that you still need him?" He asked and left her wrist. Sai's eyes filled with tears, the way Virat was insulting her.

She raised her voice in anger, " How dare you to speak about me like this? I think Aryan was right, you're the reason. Because of you, he left me, Virat. He never cheated on me, It's you who had cheated me!" She spoke in anger with heavy throat, unable to know what damage her words were causing.

" It's you who broke my trust. It's you only you.." She screamed and he looked at her confusely.

" You are fake, your love is fake. Everything is fake!!" She turned around and felt like her life has destroyed.

" What are you talking about Sai?" He asked unknown about the reason behind her outburst. But he was hurt extreme hurt by her words.

" You're so selfish, Virat. You have ruined everything. You're very mean!" Her tears didn't stop flowing. He held her arms to stare at her.

" Do you think I am such a characterless woman, who'll do such a cheap things behind your back?" She asked him, making his eyes watered in guilt, telling him what he have splitted in anger. His that statement have hurted her so bad than whatever Aryan had told

He shook his head denying while looking at the floor.

" So, why you said that?", She asked in shaky voice which was making him to cry but he controlled.

" Sorry.." he whispered lowly

" I don't want your sorry." She moved away from him.

" Whatever Aryan had told you is a lie! " He looked up at her with red eyes.

" Neither I have broken your trust nor my love and me are fake..." He spoke.

" I'll decide that what's true and what's fake." She looked away and turned to go.

" Sai.." he called and her steps stopped.

" Don't you trust me?" He asked and stared at her back with heavy heart. His question and deepness in his voice made her helpless. She wanted to go and tell him while hugging tightly that I trust you. But she didn't know what was stopping her. She didn't answer and walked inside silently which left him heartbroken.