44. The real gem 💎

Sai's POV

"I'm sorry. Mr husband.." I apologized him for not wanting to have any punishment by Judge who is literally glaring me. I am standing in witness box while my own husband is opponent lawyer. He had literally filed case against me for not trusting him. Who does this that too their own legally wedded wife.

" My lord. My wife had broken my trust completely. She trusted her ex boyfriend not me. She even called me and my love fake. She considered me as cheater. While I have genuinely loved her. So, main chahta hu ki yeh adaalat mujhe nyaay de. Apne pati pr yakeen na karne ke liye Mrs. Sai Chavan ko 3 saal ki jail di jaye!" My eyes went wide in shock as Virat said it loudly while staring at me then at Judge.

Wtf 3 years jail??!!!

" Mrs. Sai Chavan." Judge called me and I gulped.

" Yeh adaalat aapko apne pati pr yakeen na karne ke jurm mein 3 saal ki jail without any Bail yeh saja sunvati hai!" Judge announced.!

" Kyaaaaaaa???" I screamed loudly and jumped from couch. I saw my surrounding and I am at home safe home. It was just a dream Sai! Relax. I kept hand on my heart. I believe him, he won't send me jail for this. What a danger dream it was!

The first thing which is coming in my mind is to kill that Aryan and admit his dead body in his own hospital. He literally ruined everything. I inhaled deeply and held my head. It's not time to accuse Aryan. I really need to talk to Virat and apologize him for my behaviour. I know whatever I have done isn't worth of forgiveness but I will do every possible thing for getting his apology.

He might be mad at me. I have hurted him so badly yesterday. I myself can't imagine what he have felt?

I looked around for my phone. I grabbed that from table and called him but my bad luck his phone was off. I decided to wait for him to come back home, so I can apologize.

And do you think he'll forgive you? A question came in my mind.

I don't know it's answer. I just want to hug him so tightly and apologize. This guilt is eating me from inside.

Pov ends

Virat won the case again. Meera got Yash's Custody. It's just starting phase of Virat's career and he had got a lot of success. Today he won the case, but that happiness of his success was not visible on his face. You can't pretend to be happy, when thousands of thoughts were running in your mind.

In the evening, he went back to home. The home which doesn't feel like home anymore. He smiled sadly on his luck. Always it doesn't happen like that what we expect.

He stood outside the house and pressed the doorbell button.

Virat's pov

Door was opened by Sai. I looked at her with my tired eyes and she smiled at me. Really she smiled? Yesterday, she wasn't in mood to see my face too. I frowned and walked inside by looking away. I kept coat on the couch which was in my hand and rubbed my forehead. I am tired today and my head is paining because of..

" I am sorry.." I heard her voice and turned behind to look at her. Her fingers fidgetting with each other and gaze fixed on the floor.

I gulped as my throat suddenly became heavy. I saw her looking at me with watered eyes, " I am sorry for hurting you.." She said and walked towards me.

"I don't want your sorry.." I smiled at her and kept hand on her shoulder.

Pov ends

" The thing is that I failed to understand you.." He looked at her.

" Main samajh hi nahi paya Sai, tum kya chahati thi.." He spoke making her confused.

" Maine poori koshish ki, ki tumhe phir se pyar aur bharosa karna sikha paau.." He kept her hand on her heart and spoke, " Lekin yaha aaj bhi Aryan hi hai Sai.." Tear rolled down his cheek.

" Aisa nahi hai Virat." She held his hands to make him understand that he's misunderstood.

" Aisa hi hai Sai. Tum aaj bhi use pyar karti ho!" He spoke while staring at her.

" Nahi karti main usse pyar. Main tumse.." she stopped between when he kept his palm on her mouth.

" Nahi karti tum mujhse pyar! Agar karti toh bharosa hota tumhe mujh par!" He spoke with hurted voice.

" Agar mujhe tumhe usse chhinana hota na, toh mai bahut pehle chhin chuka hota! Lekin kisi ka pyar chinana, khud ke liye, itna selfish nahi hu main.." his words making her guilty about the way she talked with him.

" In fact, jab hamari shadi hui thi, tab main sab kuch janta tha, Sai. Main shadi ke baad humdard toh ban gaya tumhara, lekin humsafar nahi ban paya.." He stepped backward and wiped his face.

" Mujhe itna hurt tab nahi hota tha, jab tum mujhse pyar nahi karti thi kyuki usme sachai thi, lekin jabse tumne apne pyar ka izhaar kiya hai, uske baad mujh par yakeen na kar ke tumne mujhe bahut buri tarah hurt kiya hai Sai.."

" The way I spoke to you was wrong, and I didn't realise how much I hurt you Virat. I'm really sorry!" She whispered while staring at him with watered eyes.

" Sorry is not enough! You have to understand your feelings. If you don't trust me then you don't love me too Sai. And the feeling for which you misunderstood as love for me, is just certain liking towards me." He spoke while staring at her, unknown about his words were now hurting her.

" This marriage was forced on you, I was forced on you, my love was forced on you. Because of all this, you're not able to understand what you really want." He tried to make her understand, She didn't expect this thought were running in his mind. She took some step towards him and asked to understand what exactly is going in his mind, " What do I want?"

He looked at her before speaking further. Her teary eyes, which were making himself weak. And the effect of alcohol, was making his head head to pain as hell.

" Tell me what do I want?" Sai shook him while holding his shoulders.

" Aryan." His whisper fell on her ears and her body froze on the place. Virat stared at her face, it was getting difficult to read her mind.

" Aryan? Really? " Sai chuckled sadly and turned around.

" I didn't realise that I want Aryan. " She spoke in shaky voice while wiping tears. He still thinks that I want Aryan. I don't want Aryan. I didn't know my words hurted him this much that he thinks he and this marriage was forced on me. Infact he is the reason behind that genuine smile which I had got after marrying him. He's the reason behind my happiness. She thought and whimpered.

" So what should I do now, Virat? " She asked in trembled voice.

" Do whatever you feel is right.." he spoke.

" If you want Aryan, then I will not be barrier between you both. You're free to do what you want. Don't think about people, think about yourself, your happiness. This marriage won't stop you Sai. I can do anything to see you happy even if I have to leave you or free you, I'm ready to sacrifice my love.." He spoke with heavy heart and walked towards the room. She saw him wiping tears that were because of her.

Sai's POV
His words literally left me heartbroken. How much he loves me, I realised it today! He's even ready to leave me for my happiness. How to tell you Virat that you are my happiness. How to tell you that I genuinely love you with all my heart. And today I have fallen for you harder than before. The respect for you in my mind have increased more. You're a real gem which is luckily in my destiny.

Virat ko tumse acchi ladki mil sakti thi lekin tumhe usse accha ladka shayad hi kabhi mil pata!

Baba was right that Virat is the bestest husband in the whole world.