25. He's angry.

He looked at her who was shook after his outburst. She stared at him with her brimmed red eyes.

"Aap..", Her words stuck in her throat. She kept her palm on her mouth and looked away. She was unable to take this. It was very unbelievable that her husband was loving her from many years. She didn't even know him at that time, She had never ever seen him, She didn't know anything about him at that time.

She gulped her tears back, If he knew her from past years, then he definitely knows that what she had done in previous years, he freaking knows everything. He knows everything related to her.

Virat looked at her, she was again on the verge of crying. He had always thought that he will tell her everything on the right time but he felt like he had opened it on the worst time. Seeing her eyes again becoming teary, He realised the mess he had done. He realised, this truth was unfolded in that time, when she didn't even realised her feelings. How will she accept my feelings if she herself is unaware of hers.. he thought.

"Sai..", He walked towards her and kept hands on shoulder.

"Bhul jao yeh sab.." He didn't want to ruin the previous relation between them. " Mera koi irada nahi tha tumhe hurt karne ka..I..I am sorry!" She jerked off his hands.

" Why are you Sorry Virat? " She looked up at him and said with her heavy throat, " I am sorry. I am the reason behind your all miseries."

"I had unintentionally hurted you in past, don't know from how many years.." She pressed her lips while looking down.

"Past is past Sai, just forget everything. Think about present. You are my wife, Sai. And it's my pleasure." He said while holding her close to him.

"It's not. It's your bad luck that I am your wife." She sobbed and withdrew her hand

"You deserve thousand times better than me. I freaking don't deserve y.."

"Enough!!"He kicked the bed in anger.

Her eyes went wide and mouth opened in shock, as he broke that glass table with his clenched fist. First time, it was first time he's this much angry. He's literally breaking things.

"Kabse ek hi ratt laga kar baithi ho Sai. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve you. Tang aa gaya hu mai yeh sunke. " He raised his voice, as he had lost his patience..his fingers frustratedly ran from his hairs.

"Your hand", Sai whimpered while looking at his hand which had bathed in blood.

"Go from here Sai.. Just leave.", He mumbled while gritting his teeth and looked away from her.

"But han.."

"Just Go!!"

"I ain't going anywhere!" She said stubbornly and walked towards him. She held his hand close while looking at him with her tear pooled eyes. By quickly tearing her dupatta, she tied it on his wounded hand. He left the room to calm the anger which was arose in him. She'll never understand my feelings. He thought before walking out with hurtful eyes.

Virat's pov.

I went in the study room. I'm already very frustrated, Why can't she understand me? Why she isn't understanding my feelings? The only one sentence she had spoken today almost 10 times that I don't deserve you which had gotten on my nerves. Is it that much difficult to love me back! I just want the love and affection from her side too. But she is not understanding anything.

I sat down on the chair while rubbing my forehead.
My love, my efforts, my care she doesn't understand anything. I am only one who is putting efforts in our marriage. But now, I want her to take the further steps.

Sai's pov

There was no need to break that table. doesn't he know that I have to clean the room! I don't understand why he's this much angry. I was just saying truth that he deserves far better than me, doesn't he?

I cursed myself that I have started this argument. It gave me goosebumps and more than that shocks, when he told that he likes me from past many years. How does it feel to know when your husband says that he was crushing over you since 10 th. I felt nothing. Literally I had the heart of stone I felt very bad for him, because I don't remember him also nor I have ever heard that name in school. If he had dared to propose me in 10 th. I would have definitely rejected him. Not because of him, because of myself.

I walked out of the room and went to balcony to be in fresh air. I sat on the swing chair while folding my legs. I was so weird in 10 th. I never thought about crushing, proposal, bcoz I always thought that age was very innocent and small for love matters and that's why I had always felt cringe when boys proposed me, I freaking rejected everyone in high school.

After 12th I had shifted to medical College in Mumbai. And here in college I got attracted to Aryan who was most known for his attitude and looks. Aryan had always been my friend, but for me he wasn't just friend. He himself proposed me, first. We had dated for many months, and atlast he left me with bloody letter.

Does Virat know about Aryan from start? Before marriage? I closed my eyes in hurt, I can't imagine how he had suffered that heartbreak. It's very clear that he had married me bcoz he likes me.

But why? Doesn't he hate me? Ain't I the one who had made him suffer previous years by dating that dumb Aryan? I don't understand him! He is like a puzzle.But I am really guilty for making him suffer. I am really guilty that he had liked me. I am really guilty because he Loves me. I kinda don't deserve this much nice guy.

The sound of door felt on my ears. I quickly stood up and went in room to watch him. He silently wore his watch and left after grabbing the key without even glancing at me.

I walked out from room carefully without stepping on the glass piece which Mr. Angrybird had broken.

"Kaha ja rahe hai?", I asked him who opened the door and walked out of the house, leaving me almost shook.