17. His past memories.

Sai's POV

"There's a study room and beside that there's a bedroom." He told me when we walked inside the house. House was smaller than our house which was in Nagpur but still it was simply beautiful.

I glanced around and saw the open kitchen which was joined with living room. I smiled while thinking about watching TV from kitchen while cooking food.

I suddenly asked him, " Waise Mr. Husband Aap shadi se pehle yaha akele rehte the?"

He looked at me confusely and said, "Haan.."

"Toh khane ka kaise manage karte the Aap?" , I asked while raising eyebrows.

"Tumne Abhi aate waqt baju mein ek ghar dekha?" He asked while mentioning that home which was outside near this house

I nodded as I had seen. He told, "Waha pr ek aunty rehti hai, Jo roj breakfast ke waqt mere liye tiffin bhejti thi.."

I smiled at her helpful nature while looking at him, He told while shrugging, "And dinner toh mai khud bana leta tha."

I stared at him in surprise and asked, "Apko cooking aati hai.?"

He nodded in yes. "Aap toh bade talented hai.." I praised as most of the boys don't know how to cook even my cousin brothers too.

"Woh toh mai hu hi", He praised himself while adjusting his jacket and chuckled at me. I shook my head and went towards the bedroom while taking my bag with me.

I walked inside the bedroom and kept my bag on bed. I opened the bag and took out my night dress (kurta pajama) and rushed inside the washroom to change.

I came outside after changing when he came inside room with his bag. He slightly smiled at me, I too smiled back. I walked towards bed. He took his clothes and went to freshen up. I arranged my all clothes in cupboard and kept the bag in the corner.

I sat down on the bed, As I was getting bored, so I grabbed my phone and checked msgs..

"Sai.." Virat called me when he came out. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Tum So jao, Muze thoda kaam hai.. " He said while looking at me.

"Mai yahi study room mein hu, Tum aaram karo, Muze thoda waqt lagega."

I nodded at him and he went out of the room after smiling slightly. My phone instantly rang in my hand and I startled because of high volume of my phone. I glanced and saw it was Aai. Ohh shit we didn't inform that we have reached here.

I quickly picked up and told, not giving her chance to say, "Aai, pohoch gaye hum Mumbai.."

"Muze pata hai, Sai. Godu ne phone karke bataya tha.." She told and I thought when he had informed. My thoughts broke when she asked, "Waise khana kha liya na tum dono ne?"

"Haan Aai. Ek restaurant mein dinner kiya humne." I said while smiling.

"Ohhh..."

I found her tone quite mischievous and shook my head. "Godu hai tumhare sath?", Aai asked after a while.

"Nahi, Unhone kaha unhe kaam hai, woh study room mein gaye hai, " I mumbled and pressed my lips thin.

Aai told me that it's just a starting phase of his career and he's so dedicated towards his work. I carefully listened her. She was also telling me to call her whenever I feel bored or lonely on which I chuckled and agreed. We ended the call after talking a bit.

I saw time, it was 11 pm. I yawned as I was feeling sleepy and switched the lights off before glancing at the door. I know he'll be late but still this mind..urgh!

I laid down and pulled the blanket above after closing eyes.

Pov ends.

~~~~~~

Virat's POV

After two hours, I slowly walked inside the bedroom without doing any noise. Sai had slept as I noticed the lights off. I don't want to wake her up. I closed the door and walked towards bed.

I sat on the other side of bed and sighed. I had studied about the file of case and prepared well but still this case is quite complicated from others which I have handled before.

I looked beside at Sai who was in deep sleep. I smiled by looking at the innocence on her face. She was looking very innocent while silently sleeping, I must say she had still that charm and glow on her face.

The first time when I had seen her, I had experienced the spontaneous infatuation which turned into love after sometime. Literally her eyes had attracted me in the first meet..

In Higher school, I was in 10th the teenage age. The age of falling in love. And I had seen her the first time when she bumped with me in the assembly ground of my school. When that innocent eyes looked at me for the first time, I felt quite unfamiliar yet magical feeling rose inside me. She went after mumbling sorry but left this life changing moment in my mind forever.

I tried hard to get rid of her thoughts and this magical feeling but it was becoming quite difficult for me as she was daily coming in front of my sight. She was newcomer in the school, She wasn't smaller than me, she was also in the 10th class but my badluck she was not in my class, she was in other class. I was enough lucky to get a glimpse of her, everyday.

With passing time my feelings for her had become intense but I wasn't that much bold to tell her to talk with her. I had heard that many boys from our school had proposed her, but literally she had rejected every single guy. I felt happy in somewhere in my heart, but because of this I didn't dare to propose her.

Literally it took two years to gain that confidence of telling her about my feelings. I had decided to propose her on the farewell party and I was well prepared for rejection too. But..
My dumb luck, she didn't come to attend farewell party.

I had waited for her but party ended and there was no sign of her. And from that day, I decided to forget her as I knew that we won't meet again after this..

Then I again saw her after few months in Mumbai. She was in medical college while I was in Law college. I hadn't talked with her, I was unknown for her. But She was that girl who had made her place in my heart without doing anything, My friend was in her college, He was her batchmate. I used to ask him about her.

The years were passing and I continued to love her secretly. I had become a Secret Lover of her. And didn't know weather it was love or not? But there was something in her that made me to fall for her.

And there was one day when I had cried terribly when I got to know that she loves someone else. Usually I never cried but I felt pain because I realised that I loved that person who doesn't even know me, I felt extreme pain because I realised that I love that person who won't love me back.

That days were very difficult for me, I was distracted a bit from my studies. And my so called friend used to rub salts on my wounds by telling me about her, her boyfriend ArYaN MeHrA, their hugs, their kisses, their dates and many more which was boiling my blood in anger. He even told that they had slept together and the next second I had blocked him.

The next moment, I decided to give my whole attention to the studies. Becoming a lawyer was my dream and I would definitely complete it. I thought that she's not in my destiny and tried to move on from her thoughts. But believe me, that was impossible to forget that charming face, that mesmerizing eyes and that sweet voice.

Have you ever heard that? Kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho, toh puri Kainaat use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai..

And now see, She is my wife, my life partner, my better half. And this time I am not going to let her go with someone else, never ever.

I glanced at Sai who was peacefully sleeping. I smiled at myself. I don't know when I will be able to tell her this in real, as I was really waiting for right time to clear and reveal these all things.

I properly covered the blanket above her and stroked her hairs, affectionately.

I slowly laid down beside her. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to the peaceful sleep.

My Dear Mr.Husband❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें