28. Changed perspective..

Sai's POV

Haaye! I can't express in words how much I love shopping. Literally, after so many days, I had done shopping. I smiled while looking at bags in my hands and walked towards the escalator.

I was feeling like caged bird, in that home, that too alone. And my unkind husband, he's also behaving strange. Yesterday, he himself was asking for going out for shopping! But he didn't even talk about that after our mega argument. He's such a selfish, he didn't care about me at all. I pressed lips while thinking about him.

"Sai!!!" An extra excited familiar voice fell on my ears which I definitely recognise. I turned to see and my guess was correct, it's my friend Diya. I smiled at her and she stared at me with wide eyes which were carrying different emotions, happy, shocked, surprised. She observed me carefully.

" OMG Sai! You got married and didn't even tell me?", She asked while holding my arm. Ohh god, what should I answer..

"Actually, It happened in rush, and I am really sorry for hiding it from you!.." I whispered while lowering gaze.

"It's fine, well let's go to cafe! We can talk there without any disturbance.."She suggested.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards cafe with her. We walked inside, and went towards the table which was in corner.

She asked excitedly while sitting on front chair, " Arey Jiju ke bare mein toh bata, kaise hai, kya karte hai? Naam? "

I smiled at her excitement and told, "His name is Virat Chavan!"
"Woahoo!! Sounds dashing!", She mumbled, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"And he's lawyer by profession! Waise toh hum nagpur mein rehte hai, but we shifted here due to his job.." I told.

"You didn't even tell me that you are here, you're such a selfish, Sai. Don't you miss your friend?" She narrowed her eyes. I smiled sheepishly and whispered sorry to her on which she shook her head.

She raised her eyebrows and asked, "photo?"

I grabbed my phone from purse and showed Diya one of Mr. Husband's picture.

She frowned her brows by seeing the photo, I asked, "kya hua?"

"I am feeling like I had already seen him somewhere!", She murmured while looking at his pic. I stared at her confusely while she shook her head.

She looked at me and asked while keeping hand on my hand, "Have you told him everything about past? About Aryan?" I looked at her who was waiting for my reply. I nodded my head.

" I had already told him everything, Diya! But Please don't talk anything about that Aryan. I don't want to hear his name also!" I whispered annoyingly.

"Okay baba, calm down! Okay tell me, how is your married life going on?", She asked while looking at me.

"Thik thak chal rahi hai, but he's very rude nowadays!",I complaint about him at my friend!

"Why?" She asked confusely. I sighed and told her the whole everything.

"Are you stupid, Dumbo?" She shouted. I told her to keep quiet as people began to look at us.

She held my hands and whispered, "You're seriously dumb Sai! Can't you see, how lucky you are! Your husband loves you since the school time and you were arguing with him for no stupid reason."

I looked at her confusely. She told, "Arey, just forget everything about that Aryan. He was stupid who left the gem like you, well he doesn't even deserve you. And the person who deserves you is your husband, Sai. The perfect match for you. Start new life with your husband Sai. You're very lucky that he is already in love with you. He was waiting for you from many years and in return he just wants your love and affection.. why are you mixing your past life with present..?" She stared at me annoyingly.