4. First day in In law's house

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL❤️

Virat's pov

My wedding had happened in rush. And the marriage was arrange. My father and Kamal uncle were college time friends. They both fixed this marriage. The one question, why I married her without seeing her picture? Well, I know it's answer. Ofcourse, I know. Behind this, there's my selfish reason *evil grin* which is secret. It's secret for only Sai not for others. But still I don't want to spill the beans here.

But I knew that she was not interested in this marriage. She didn't tell me this, but tried to tell me this through her actions. And somewhere there's my fault to marry her without her consent. I'll try my best to correct my this mistake. I'll try to bring a beautiful and real smile on her face. I'll try that she won't regret the decision of marrying me. I will try my best to make her happy.

When she called me by my name for first time, I was on cloud nine. I really liked to hear my name in her sweet voice. I asked her to say it repeat while staring at her through mirror. "Virat.." my name in her voice. It sounds great. I walked towards couch after taking pillows and laid there. I didn't realised when I drifted into dreamful sleep.

Pov ends.

Next day,
Sai came out of washroom in light blue net saree while drying her wet hairs with towel. She put the towel on the chair and glanced at Virat while smiling. She went towards windows and opened the curtains.

The beautiful rays of sunlight were touching her skin

The beautiful rays of sunlight were touching her skin. And the whole room lightened with the rays of sunlight. She smiled while blinking her eyes. Tiny water droplets were falling on the floor from her wet hairs.

She walked towards Virat and glanced at him while folding her hands. She smiled, slightly bent and slowly pulled the quilt down from his face. Water droplets from her wet hairs fell on Virat's face (disturbed his sleep) Virat got irritated and made annoyed face in sleep.

"Virat..?", Sai called him sweetly..

He hummed while smiling. "Good morning.." She whispered in his ears. Virat opened his eyes and turned to hug her, and THUD.

He fell down from the couch and suddenly opened his eyes.

Sai who was getting ready in front of dressing table, instantly turned when she heard the sound of falling something. She bursted into laughter by seeing Virat had fallen down from couch.