59. Valentina / Fredrico

Start from the beginning

"They moved her location. With the way Valentina set it up I can't get her location. No matter how hard I try."

"You're telling me we have to wait another damn week?" Derek asks.

"Unless she somehow sends us her location, her heart beat gets too low, or her body is going into distress or cardiac arrest, we won't know her location until the seven days are up," Blair explains.

"So she basically has to almost die for us to know her location," Naveen mumbled with a frustrated sigh.

"Run all of their faces in facial rec," I tell Blair. "See if you can see where they're going."

Blair gives me a quickly thumbs up before she starts typing. I wait there patiently. Ten minutes later she gasps, "I got it!"

She turns to me, "Look at you. You really are smarter than you look."

I glare at her she swallows and turns back to her computer. "Anyway, they're at a resort actually. A high end one at that with a lot of cameras."

She points to the screen and we look at the tv. "There's Alfonso with Valentina and a... baby?"

I furrow my brows, "Who's baby is that?"

"There's no signs of Lila, so i'm guessing they killed her and stuck Val with the child," Sabrina says.

"Lila's plan definitely backfired," Derek mumbled.

"Why the hell are they at a resort?" Naveen asks.

"Don't know. But luckily their villa is off to the side and far enough away that the bullets won't be heard if we have silencers on them," Blair says and spins around.

"One of you call Jamie. The resort is four hours away. We want to get their as fast as possible," Blair says and stands up.

"Stop it," I say and dig my feet into the sand, trying to stop Alfonso from dragging me any further

"Stop it," I say and dig my feet into the sand, trying to stop Alfonso from dragging me any further. "You're hurting me! If you pull any harder you'll make me drop Leo."

He backhands me hard. "I don't give a damn about what you don't like," he growled in my face.

I grimace when his spit lands on my cheek. "You do what I tell you to do. Now if you resist one more time i'm not going to be as nice."

I wipe his spit away and look at his watch. It was one in the morning. Why the hell are we here?

We get in the primary bedroom and I sit down on the couch. "Where is Leo going to sleep?" I ask. He looks paranoid. He closes all the blinds and curtains. He has his gun in his hand as he waits at the door.

I place Leo in my lap and gently stroke his cheek. Alfonso starts to pace. He mumbles incoherent words. I focus all my attention on Leo instead of him.

Leo opens his beautiful hazel brown eyes. I smile at him. "Hi handsome," I whisper. I put my finger in his palm and he grips onto it.

I kiss his hand and check to see if he needs his diaper changed. I start searching for wipes when Alfonso points a gun at me.