18. Valenina

I woke up with a raging headache and a loud ass phone ringing besides me

I grab it and put it to my ear, "hello?" I groggily answer.

"Valentina Rosé fucking Devora. What in the absolute fuck is on your instagram story?" Sabrina yelled.

I wince and rub my face, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"I tracked your location. Come downstairs to the lobby now," before I could even respond she hangs up.

I sit up with a groan. I look around, "where the hell am I at?"

I don't see or hear anyone so I take the flip flops and find a pen and paper. I write a small note and find a take out box. I look inside and see tacos.

I look around and then shrug and take them. I put on the flip flops beside the couch and find the front door.

I take the elevator down to the lobby and do the walk of shame past people to get to Sabrina, Blair, and Naveen.

"You slept with the fucking enemy?" Blair whisper yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

Sabrina turned her phone around.

I was on Fredrico's back as he walked. "Hey everyone! This is my Rico, we just tacos." I put the camera up in Rico's face.

I touch his cheek, "he has the most softest skin ever! It's like i'm touching silk. We're going home now bye guys!"

I stare at the phone is disbelief. "that's not me."

"We're at his place right now," Blair deadpanned.

"At least it's on my private instagram," I try to reason. Only twenty-five people followed me on that.

Naveen, Blair, and Sabrina all gave me a look.

I run a hand through my hair, "where's the car?" I mumble.

We all go outside and get in the car.

"I don't remember any of that. I was at a bar. I only had two drinks because I was going to drive Aaya back home from the club. Gabriel came up to me and tried to speak with me. I told him to fuck off, he left me alone. Then I had another drink, I started to feel funny. A man pulled me out my seat and I blacked out. The rest is fuzzy."

"So Gabriel drugged you is what you're saying?" Naveen asks.

"He had to. I remember him smirking at the bar tender and the bartender smirking back," I mumble.

I run a hand down my face, "my head is pounding."

"You look like shit," Sabrina said and gave me two advils and a water.

I take them then open up the takeout box and eat the cold tacos.

•TIME SKIP•