33. Valentina

I was sitting at the bar watching Jamila, Aaya, Rory and Troy from afar when I feel a very familiar presence beside me

"Thought you'd be running after your little girlfriend," I say and finish my drink.

"You knew her last name," Fredrico said.

I shrug, "I saw her with her father, made the connection."

I tap on the bar, "excuse me, can I get another scotch please?" The bartender nods and I smile at him. "Thank you."

He leaned up against the bar. I move when his arm touches mine. "I didn't know-"

"Whatever," I cut him off. "I don't really care."

"You're bothered by it," he stated.

"I'm not," I tell him.

He hummed, "'Your little girlfriend' sounds a little bothered to me."

From the corner of my eye I watch him lean in. I still haven't looked at him yet because his entire face would just piss me off.

"You're jealous."

That statement baffled me. I scoff, "If you think i'm jealous of little miss daddy's girl, you've got another thing coming."

The bartender puts down my drink and I put up a finger. I reach for my clutch to tip him, but Fredrico held out a one hundred dollar bill. "Get me a scotch please," he said.

The bartender nodded and took the bill.

I sigh, "I could've tipped him myself."

"I know. You never forget to remind me you make more than me."

I turn to him, "why would I be jealous of her?" I ask. "What is there to be jealous of? I'm a billionaire, I have a family, and I have you. So if anything she should be jealous."

He smirked, "You have me hmm?"

I roll my eyes, "Don't flatter yourself. I meant I have you as a fake boyfriend. Emphasize on the fake part. We'll never be in real relationship."

"Your dick must of had magic or some shit in it if she's that sprung on you," I tell him.

His smirk widened, "everyone is sprung after they get a piece of this."

I look him up and down, "Maybe you gave away too many pieces of that. Your dick barely left me wanting for more. That quickie we had, didn't do anything."

He moved closer. I turn around and put my back against the bar and put my elbows on the counter. He caged me in with his arms and leaned down.

"That quickie we had, was only a taste for what I can do to you," he whispered.

I scoff and smirk softly, "Is that right?"

He hummed, "I have a proposition."

I arch a brow, "well don't keep me waiting pretty princess. Tell me." He glared at me for the nickname.