30. Valentina

I get into the limo and hand Troy one of Ivy's toys she left on the jet

We had just landed in New York and i'm on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. I've been up for almost three days trying to do as much work as I could so I wouldn't have to do as much when I got back.

Fredrico came in last and sat beside me.

Rory turned around and looked out the window. "Who is that? He's so fine."

Without missing a beat, Fredrico replied. "Vincenzo is thirty-seven, married, and has three children."

"Damnit," Rory cursed and turned around.

"We have to go visit your parents Naveen! Ugh I miss your mom's cooking," Blair said.

"And let's go visit my old Marissa and Tyler. I'd bet they be excited to see us," Sabrina said then nudged Naveen's shoulder. "Especially you and Val." I don't miss the small smirk Naveen gave her.

Blair shook her head, "i'm surprise you still keep in touch with them."

Marissa and Tyler are our old friends from high school and college. They were the notorious couple that had three and foursomes with other couples or people.

Naveen used to have multiple threesomes with them and Naveen and I had a foursome with them once. It was my only foursome and it wasn't that bad. I most likely wouldn't do it again.

"Who's Marissa and Tyler?" Aaya asks.

"This one couple they would occasionally have three and foursomes with," Troy answered. I stop typing on my phone and look up.

"Don't say they, it was Val and Naveen," Sabrina said.

"To be even more specific I only did that once. Naveen was the main one having threesomes with them," I clarify.

Blair furrowed her brows and turned to Troy. "Why do you even know that?"

"I was in all of your private stories on Snapchat and Val would tell me stories when she was drunk. I also made sure I remembered and had evidence so I could blackmail all of you," he answered.

"Did you ever use the blackmail?" Derek asks.

"No because Val has something on me that will ruin my chances of living and will embarrass the hell out of me. But if you need blackmail on those three just let me know," He said with a smile.

"Do you think we can go see Dory?" Sabrina asks.

"He's probably in jail from how much drugs he was selling," I reply.

She groaned, "he had the best weed ever. It came straight from Colombia."

Blair nodded in agreement, "his weed was like Beyoncé in the music industry. Just amazing."