15. Valentina/ Fredrico

I got my surfboard off my surfboard rack and put it in the jeep

I got my surfboard off my surfboard rack and put it in the jeep. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and go back into the house.

"Troy! You ready?" I yell and grab Ivy's baby bag.

"Yeah one second! I'm putting sandals on Ivy!" He yelled back.

Troy still hasn't gone back to college. He said he'll go back in September, which I doubt.

"It's hot as fucking balls outside," Sabrina grumbled as she came in from the back patio.

"I hate summer in California. It's too hot," Blair groaned.

It was almost one hundred degrees outside with no wind which meant just hot beaming sun.

Naveen came out of the bathroom changed in shorts without a shirt.

"You know if I wasn't gay that would've turned me on so hard right now. When you came out it was like one of those slow motion parts in a movie," Sabrina said.

Naveen smirked at her and sat down next to Blair.
"Are you on your ovulation week?" He asks.

"How'd you know?"

"You're always more sexual and weird," he answered. Blair snorted while Sabrina pouted, "am I weird?"

"A little, but I think that's just your personality babe," I tell her.

Blair shrugged, "you live like you're in heat everyday, the only difference is you start hitting on every man you see when you're ovulating."

"I have standards. Don't insult me," Sabrina grumbled.

Troy came down the steps with Ivy. "We're ready."

I nod and get the bags of snacks. I make sure we have everything before we get in the car. I strap Ivy in her car seat and give her my phone to watch Mulan to occupy her for the forty-five minute drive.

Blair, Naveen, and Sabrina go in a different car. I make sure my surfboard is secure before riding off.

•TIME SKIP•

I get out the car and Blair grabs Ivy.

"Remember Troy, you're an uncle. Not a brother," I remind him.

"Remind me why we're playing house again?" He asks.

"Because they think Ivy is my daughter. I told you this four times," I tell him and get out my surfboard.

"You're surfing again?" Blair asks.

I nod my head, "you know I have to every time I go to the beach."

I learned how to surf in Jamaica. My father and I used to go surfing almost everyday in the summer when I was a teenager. We used to wake up at four in the morning and drive out and watch the sunset, then surf till late morning.