Chapter 16 - New Bondings

Start bij het begin

Chimon nudged me in the gut. "Don't go overboard, or else you will lose your points." He said slowly enough for only me to hear.

"What points?"

"You are still on probation right?" he said smiling.

Asshole!

"Ohm, we talked about this. You have to trust me." Nanon said while washing dishes.

"It's him I don't trust."

"Ohm!" Nanon glared at me.

"Non!" I glared back.

"Ohm!" to my surprise Chimon said it in the same tone as Nanon.

"What?"

"PROBATION!" he mouthed quietly. I just shook my head.

"Are you going to leave me with him? It's my day off and I am going to be here whole day." I asked Nanon.

"Why what is wrong with him?" Nanon asked me.

"Nothing... He is just..." An irritating monkey... "a cute little brother of yours." I said with a grimace.

Nanon chuckled and shook his head. I looked at Chimon who just smiled, shrugged and went back to his sandwich.

"Anyway, tell me if Rith tries to be mushy-mushy with you."

"Don't worry, your sister will protect me if I can't protect myself."

"Aim?"

"Yup, I am taking Rith with me for her clicks. I promised her a nice portfolio shoot. And Rith is a professional." Nanon said wiping his hands. I simply nodded relieved. "And if you will behave, I might give you a reward." He whispered smiling.

I smiled and whispered back. "Can I get an advanced reward?"

"Chimon is here."

"He is busy with his sandwich. C'mon. Fast!"

He looked at me with his dimpled smile and then gave me a peck on the mouth so fast that I couldn't even process it.

"My sandwich is not sweet then where is all this sugar I am feeling from?" Chimon said.

We looked at him. He sneered at us and added, "Get a room. I am disgusted."

Now I am sure that he is alive only because he is Non's brother.

.

Nanon's POV:

"That was a great shoot. Your pictures are all beautiful." Rith said smiling at Aim.

"Awww thank you. Are you sure you are gay? I mean, you are too cute."

"I was 100% sure till now. But for you I can try. I mean after looking at these pictures, anyone would love to." Rith winked at Aim.

We all chuckled. Aim is like a breath of fresh air. I understand why Ohm adores her so much.

"Non, I will take your leave now. Will meet you tomorrow in office." Rith turned to me.

"Sure man. Bye."

Aim and I started walking back to the parking lot. We were at a garden. After shooting for almost whole afternoon and evening at studio, streets and now garden, we were really tired. Aim took us to have best pizzas in between. And Rith and I enjoyed her company thoroughly.

"You sure are man of your words." Aim said patting my shoulder. "Who wastes a whole Sunday on a casual promise made?"

"What do you mean? A promise is a promise."