I hesitated to open the car door When I found it open by itself.

Adrian.

I got out of the car and Rio was next to me. Some maids came and took my luggage and left my wheelchair assuming I'm gonna use it.

"No please take it with the luggage." I told one of them and they nodded and took the wheelchair.

I walked up to the mansion and tried my best not to show my limp.

Adrian was right behind me. Ready for me to fall but I'm not going to. Hopefully.

I felt something bang into my head and I lost my balance.

"Ow!" I put my hand on my head and opened my eyes. One of the guards hit me with their gun!

"What was that for!" I asked. He was pointing a gun at me and said "who are you?!" He looked angry.

"Obviously not an intruder! My legs are fucking dysfunctional you bimbo!" I said getting up and pushing the gun he was pointing at me to the side.

I looked behind me and saw Adrian was about 9 feet away. Hugging and greeting someone.

I leaned against the railing because i did not want to fall again. Because obviously the guy Adrian is greeting Is my father.

When they were done greeting each other the man looked at me.

His posture was perfect. He was tall. Like 6'4 maybe? And he looked like he goes to the gym more than he breathes. If it wasn't for the few wrinkles on his face I would have thought he was my brother.

 If it wasn't for the few wrinkles on his face I would have thought he was my brother

He just stayed there observing me and I did the same. Hopefully he doesn't question the cast on my elbow or my limp.

Adrian noticed the blood from my side of head from the bodyguard who thought I was some kind of intruder.

"What happened?" He asked walking up to me.

"Well someone thought I was an intruder and decided I was a great danger on the people here." I said shrugging. Adrian was mad he looked at the body gaurd and said. "How dare you touch her!? Do you know who she is!" Adrian yelled which made me flinch because of his sudden change of voice.

"Adrian he was just doing his job calm down its just a little blood. You know it's nothing." I whispered to him and put my hand on his arms to push him away from the bodyguard.

"You are fired get the hell out of here!" Mr. Daddio shouted at the guard which scared the living shit out of me.

"He didn't do anything he wasn't suppose to do. He thought I was someone dangerous and he was doing his job by stopping the danger father." I said calmly but loud enough for him to hear.

My father looked at me and he nodded his head. The bodyguard apologized to me and walked away.

My father walked up to me slowly and he pulled me in a tight sudden hug.