I am currently standing in front of the infamous Mikhaal Gracia planning his attack on the upcoming ball. I helped them with inside information because I want them to do all the dirty work.

I want the death of Shane and his friends and that little human mate of his? I'll kill her myself, slowly and painfully. I don't want them to know about her.

"What is this ball about?" The British man in front of me asks.

"They called all Alphas in America to warn them about you and the Hues."

He nods giving a malicious smile. "What do you get out of this? Your brother is the Beta so why would you betray them?" He asks with interest. I expected that question.

"I despise him, all of of them. I want their blood and I will soon be Queen. They don't deserve their titles, I do." He lifts one eyebrow as if he thinks my reasons are stupid.

"I like you already." He says before he leaves.

I am suddenly hit with an amazing scent. Hazelnut and caramel. It's amazing and the closer it gets the stronger the scent is and the more I realise...

"Why hello beautiful," A man that looks to be in his 20s says. Correction, a hot man. He has brown hair, long eyelashes and blue eyes that I could look at always. He is my mate.. I found my mate and he is a hunter. That's impossible I don't have a wolf by the Moon Goddess!

My mouth stays wide open that a family of flies could enter and build an on going empire in there considering how long I was just frozen there starstruck.

"Mate?" I say still confused, I never thought I could have a mate, that's a dream I had given up on a long time ago.

Yes yes that's mate!

I hear a voice inside my head say. Wait what? My wolf doesn't speak.

Yes I do dummy, I just never spoke to you. And besides, we are meant to be Queen and now we have mate to be King.

I don't answer to the weird voice in my head because I don't know if I'm hallucinating or not seeing as there is a beautiful man in front of me.

His malicious smile makes me whimper a bit, he scares me more than Shane. "Yes love, I can feel the attraction. You and I are meant to be and we are meant to kill those wolves." He said emphasizing the word "wolves" .

My heart suddenly skips a beat at his words, he called me love..

"What is your name?" I ask even more interested in knowing him.

"Lloyd, and what name is given to the beautiful woman in front of me?" He grabs my hand places small kisses on them. The sparks on my hands feel sensational and I couldn't help want to jump on him.

"Melissa," I clear my throat since my voice came out all raspy and out of breath, "My name is Melissa." I finally say.

He smiles at me for a while. "This is disgusting." I hear someone from the back, I growl at whoever dares to ruin my our moment.

"I'd feel good if you two didn't fuck in front of us, how will we get inside without being directed?" Says another man who's name I don't know yet.

"Ahem sorry, there are tunnels underground that I used to use to get anywhere in the castle. I'll lead you and as for your scent. Use this," I say giving them a spray bottle that I was given by the witches to hide the scent of my wolf being not normal.

"This is a scentless spray, spray it on every part of your body and no one will tell the difference between you and the walls. Not even the King." They nod and start getting it all over.