"Isn't that right, Ally?"

"Yea, of course!" I smile at Nari as I lightly ruff up her hair a bit.

"Excuse me." We all diverted our view to the man who suddenly approached us. He was actually really handsome.

I noticed how he was holding his phone in his hand and I knew exactly what he was here for. He was interested in Seung-mi.

"You're so beautiful that I just couldn't keep my eyes off you. Are you by any chance from this area?"

Suddenly, he was focusing his view on me.

"A-are you talking to me?" I point at myself in shock.

"Yea." He smiles at me.

This has never happened to me before. Never in my life have I been hit on by a guy, let alone a handsome guy!

My brain for some reason was not working at the moment. It was almost as if it was malfunctioning right now.

"Ah...um no, I'm not from here."

"Then what is someone pretty doing all the way here then?"

He just called me pretty...What the heck do I even do?!

"We're just here to have some fun before heading back to Seoul. Right, Ally?"

I'm brought back to reality as soon as I feel Seung-mi wrap one of her arms around my shoulder as she smiles at me. She then lightly taps one of my shoulders with her fingers which helped figure out what she was doing.

She must have seen how terrible I am with these types of situations, that she couldn't just sit there and watch me make a fool out of myself.

"Well, since you're not from here, I'd be glad to show you around."

"That's nice, but I'm here with my friends."

"I see. Then do you think I can get your number? It's just that you seem to be my type."

Type? How can you know someone's your type just by looking at them? I swear, Korean men are a different breed.

I've never been asked for my number before, especially from a stranger. Nor have I ever rejected someone. Well, maybe Jungkook, but this is different.

How the heck do I tell him in a nice way that I'm not interested in him no matter how godly handsome he looks?? The more I think about it, the more nervous and scared I get.

"Sorry to break your little heart, but she already has someone special."

I snapped my head to look at Seung-mi who was smiling apologetically to the guy.

"Ah...Okay..."

From what it sounded like, it looks like he got the message. Without saying another word, he bowed at me and then walked away. But despite him being gone, I was still feeling nervous.

"Why are you so pale? I helped you get rid of him, but you look like you've been caught or something."

As I watched her lightly laugh at her comment, I couldn't help but go along and laugh as well.

"Unless there is actually a special someone in your life that you're hiding."

The tone of her voice changed completely causing an unsettling chill to run down my spine. I immediately stop laughing as soon as I hear those words roll off the tip of her tongue. Suddenly, all the nervousness I was feeling seemed to have tripled. Fear would probably be the best word to describe how I was feeling in this moment.

"No, not at all." I gave her a smile so she wouldn't get suspicious, but my suspicions of her grew a little more.

"We brought food!"

Everyone returns back from picking up our food and I couldn't be any more relieved. I felt even more thankful once Seung-mi and her group decided to go eat somewhere else, leaving us alone at last. But even with her gone, her words still lingered in my mind.

"Ally, are you okay? It seems like you've seen a ghost or something."

Bella manages to take me out of my head and bring me back down to earth. What Seung-mi said must have really affected me if other people are noticing something wrong with me.

"It's probably all the rides finally getting to me." Smiling to assure her that that's what it was, she smiles back at me and hands me my burger that I ordered.

Why would she have said that?

Maybe she didn't really mean anything by it and was simply just asking.

But what she said was very specific and fits well with my situation...

Does Seung-mi know something?? Did she see who texted me that day??

I'm not sure what question to even ask or what to even think, but all I know is that once again, Seung-mi was making me feel even more uneasy.

A/N

So how do y'all feel about Seung-mi?? 🤔

- A