Chapter Fifty-Two

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, Jooni. It was an accident." I say as I start shutting the door. "Just give me a second, and you can have the bathroom."

"Oh my God, I'm so sooo sorry!" I can hear him muttering, and I can tell he's humiliated.

"It's fine," I call out gently as I hurriedly throw on my sweatpants and t-shirt. I scoop up my discarded clothes and open the door.

As I exit the bathroom, Joon is looking at the floor and won't make eye contact with me, and I feel terrible for him. Joon has been nothing but a gentleman to me since the day I met him, and I know he's not going to live this moment down for a long time.

I reach up to his face with my free hand and cup his cheek beckoning his face towards me until our eyes meet. "Hey you, please don't be upset. It was an accident, and I know that. Don't let this upset you. I promise I will never tell anybody this happened. Okay? It's our secret, and you don't have to be embarrassed anymore."

His face is filled with remorse, and I give him a gentle smile. "We are okay, yes?"

"Yes," he whispers, and I run my thumb over his chin. "Good boy." I wink, and his eyes widen. I leave him standing in the hallway with a dazed look on his face.

Poor Namjoon. I just left him scarred for life.

I chuckle as I scamper to the refrigerator for a bottle of water and then head back down the hallway to my room. However, when I pass the second bedroom, I notice a figure leaning against the door jamb, and as I get closer, I recognize it as Jimin.

I turn my head to look at him as I start to pass by, but when we make eye contact, I can tell by the dark, glossy look in his eyes he has heard everything that transpired between Joon and I.

"Lily, get your ass to bed," he says; his voice is whispered and seductive but also full of warning, and I nod, shuffling to my bedroom as quickly as possible, making sure to close the door behind me.

Well, that was complete chaos!

I throw my clothes in a pile on the floor, scamper over to the bed, quickly climb in, and then pull the blankets over my head like I'm hiding in a tent. My heart is racing as I try to shake off everything that just happened.

All I can think about is how much I miss Yoongi. I'm also a little embarrassed that I'm completely turned on. It's Yoongi I want, but the events of the last fifteen minutes make me feel desirable, which makes me think about the last time Yoongi and I were together.

It takes me a long time to calm down but eventually, my eyelids grow heavier, and I'm relieved as I feel myself falling back into slumber.

~~~~~~

A few hours later, I wake up, but I'm still horny as hell, and I can't stop thinking about Yoongi inside of me. Unable to quench the need building up in me, I slide my hand down my stomach and under the lace of my undergarment until my fingers reach my most sensitive spot.

Kicking the blankets off me, I spread my legs out as wide as I can, my toes pointing, body wanting release. Using two fingers, I rub circles over my sex over and over while I grind my hips.

Reaching back, I grab the side of the headboard and toss my head back, thinking about Yoongi in between my thighs as I feel the pressure building up inside me, looking for a release. Quietly panting, I rub up and down my wetness, trying to find relief.

Suddenly, an eerie feeling that I'm being watched overcomes me, and I open my eyes, seeing a shadowy figure crossing the room, and I gasp as I try and pry my eyes all the way open.

"Darling, it's just me," Yoongi says in his deep voice, comforting me.

"Yoongi, oh my God! What are you doing here? You must be exhausted!" I'm concerned about him having driven all this way after being up so long, but he seems unphased.

"Shhhh, I am exhausted, so keep going. I want to watch you come," he whispers as he slides his tongue into my mouth.

My hips shoot into the air in response to his seductive tone and the way he kisses me, and I continue the circular motions as Yoongi sits up and watches. Having him watch me like this makes me so hot I can barely take anymore; my body begins to quake.

I arch my back, my head tilted back towards the headboard, trying to keep as quiet as possible, but when I feel him slip one slender finger slide into my wet entrance, that's all it takes to make me come everywhere. Bucking my hips up and down on his finger, I ride the waves of pleasure, gasping  until I finally come to a halt.

Letting my body relax, I let go of the headboard. I'm met with a passionate kiss on the lips, and I respond by wrapping myself around him.

"Well, that was a nice greeting, Darling. I loved seeing you like this."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," I reply shyly.

"Good," he whispers and kisses me on the temple.

Standing up, he removes his jeans, so he's left in a t-shirt and boxer briefs, and climbs into bed next to me. He leans over and cups my face, placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'm exhausted, but I couldn't stop thinking about you all night too, so I decided to drive up." He reveals as I wrap him up in my arms, his head laying on my chest. "It was definitely worth the trip!" He murmurs, and I can hear how delighted he is before he lets out a long yawn.

His hair is a bit damp, and I realize he must have spent time washing up after his interviews before driving up. He smells like shampoo and soap, and I drink it into my senses as he drifts off to sleep. My eyelids grow heavy, and it's not much longer before I follow suit with him happily in my arms.