The Scandalous Love

Start from the beginning

"All good. You tell." Bella shrugged.

"I'm just waiting for my guy,"Karen responded, her face brightening. Bella looked around to see an extremely attractive man in a dark red tuxedo approaching them.

"Hello, dear." Karen rushed up to him and drew him into a hot, passionate kiss.

Anthony, . I'm missing you terribly.

As she withdrew her gaze from the kissing couple, Bella pondered.
When they parted ways. Karen was the one who introduced them.

" Bella, this is Wonton, my boyfriend." Bella was taken aback. This guy was enigmatic and ominous. She couldn't recall who he was. However, he appears to be a successful businessman.

"All pleasure is mine meeting you. Ms Bella."as he kissed her hand. Bella shivered uncomfortably. What is this feeling.

" Thanks."she said lightly.

Bella took out her phone to check her messages from Anthony.

" Missing Liam? " Karen smiled at her. Bella smiled nervously. What the hell.

" Just taking selfie." as she clicked some pictures with Karen and Wonton.

" It is pretty."she was satisfied.

" Indeed." Wonton said as he was looking at her with intense eyes. She didn't liked his look. It was like he was stripping her clothes from his eyes.

She stood and tried to leave as her phone was again ringing.

Wonton was still looking in the direction Bella had taken when she quickly disappeared. He drank his beverage quickly. He licked his lips as well.
"She is stunning. That scumbag had this gem, and now I want a taste of her."

X X

Anthony was in his hotel room when he received a call from Bruce. He wasn't in the mood, but he couldn't say no when Bruce told him it was Robert King's exact orders. Anthony was having a bad day. He was in Australia at the time.

He was sorry for leaving her alone in the morning.
He couldn't wake her up, though, or he'd be unable to come. Concentrating was difficult enough when he knew she was in danger.

Anna had alerted him of her presence. He was becoming irritated. In his furious state, his phone suddenly rang, and he answered it without looking at the caller ID.
"Hello," he murmured, his voice harsh and fierce.

"Hello, babe! What went wrong? Why do you sound more dark and evil than regular?" Bella tried to cheer him up. She yearned for him.

"I'm exhausted, but I have to return to the goddamn party." He pressed his finger to the bridge of his nose.

"Allow me to make a video call. Don't forget, Anthony, that even when I'm not with you, my love is always with you." His heart began to flutter, like if the sun had emerged from the black sky.

Bella was glowing and appeared like an overzealous guardian protecting her spouse when she summoned him. She smiled at him with adoration.
She's adorable.

Anthony coughed quietly and stifled his laughter. "Mmm."

Anthony couldn't help but go back to their arguments, bickering, and stealing kisses as he studied the girl's protective face.

"I'm missing you terribly. Without your arms around me, I can't sleep. If you don't focus on business, I'll kick you out. I don't want the public to think Anthony King, a multibillionaire, lost everything because he couldn't function without his wife." She gave him a sweet look.
His heart melted into a puddle of mush in an instant. He felt compelled to kiss her.