Chapter 46 - D.C

Skye

I'm here walking Adeline, walking towards the elevator.

I can see that Adeline borrowed some of my clothes, Adeline looks cute with my clothes.

I tighten my arms around her waist and whisper.

"You look so good with my clothes my sweet."
I said, kissing the side of her head.

She chuckled a little and gently pressed her body, against mine.

Adeline and I entered the elevator, the elevator door closed, I immediately wrapped my arms around Adeline.

Adeline pressed her body against mine, savoring the closeness of our body.

"My sweet, I filed a restraining order against Kate,"
I said to Adeline.

"Oh,"
Adeline replied, then turned her body to face me. She loops her arms around my neck, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm tired of her trying to break us up my sweet. She sent some pictures of us making out to my parents. And I wanna focus all of my time and attention on you and our growing relationship."
I said sweetly.

Adeline pressed her head against my chest.

"I'm not sure if I should be mad at her, or thank her."
Adeline said.

"But whatever you decide baby, I'll support you."
Adeline added.

I smiled and gently kissed the top of her head.

The elevator door opened up, Adeline and I got out of the Elevator and now we're on the fifth floor.

I tighten my hold around Adeline's waist as we're walking towards where Andy and Skyler are.

"Andy, Skyler. Sorry for leaving in a hurry at last night's dinner."
I said, greeting them.

I pulled the chair for Adeline as she sits, then I sat beside her. As I sat down, I place one hand on her thigh.

"So have guys ordered yet??"
I ask.

"We're about to."
Skyler replied.

Adeline

One of the staff walked towards our table before he took our orders, he bowed at Skye first then speak.

"Hello I'm Peter, I'll be the one taking your orders."
The staff said.

I gently poke Skye's cheeks to get her attention.

"Baby, what do you recommend??"
I ask her.

"The Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo."
Skye said grinning, proudly.

"Ok, then I'll have that."
I said, smiling. Damn, I didn't order some ice cream, that I've been craving. I was about to speak again when Skye speak.

"And I'll have the Shrimp Fettuccini Alfredo as well, along with the Double Dutch ice cream, and Vanilla ice cream with caramel drizzle and pretzels."
Skye ordered. Skye looks at me,

"You want some ice cream right??"
Skye asks.

I nodded, and gently press a sweet quick kiss into her lips. And then she smiled.

Then Andy and Skyler also ordered their food.

"And that would be all??"
The staff asks.

Skye replied,
"Yes that would be all, thank you."

The staff bowed at Skye,
"Madam President"
Then he leaves.

"So Twin, why did you leave all of a sudden last night."
Skyler asks.