Chapter 22

I got out of my Lykan Hypersport as I saw Adeline coming out from the hospital, wearing a white Brief V-neck Puff sleeve slim skater dress completed with a white high heels sandals, and a white handbag.
She has light make-up on and her hair is styled.
She's so beautiful.

I walk towards her, holding a white and brown colored rose bouquet.
Her smile widens as she saw me,

I gave her the flowers and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She encircled her arms around my neck and captured my lips into a sweet long kiss.

"I miss you my sweet," I said as I tighten my hold around her waist.

"I miss you too baby. So much." Then she swipes my lower lip using her tongue and that made me laugh.

Then in the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar car. I just ignored it and turned my whole attention to Adeline.

"Are you ready for our date my sweet??" I asked.

She nods, grinning from ear to ear.

"Come on," then I led her to my car. Open the car door for her, then slightly press a kiss on her lips.

I walk over to the driver's side and entered my car.

Then I drove us to resort Asteria, where our date is waiting for us. My one hand is on the steering wheel and the other is resting on her thighs.
(Drive with both hands on the steering wheel😘😘)

Skye is driving while im here in the passenger seat, her hands are caressing my thighs. Then I have a devious idea on my mind. I took my phone and quietly record it.

"Hey Skye, how was your day??" I asked with a devious smile on my face.

"What??" She immediately parks the car on the side and looks at me.

I laughed hard.

"What did you say??"

"I said Skye, how was your day??" I giggle.

"Who's Skye??!! I'm not Skye... I'm your baby!!" She took her seatbelt and bend towards me. To give me a searing kiss.

"Im your baby." She said between our kisses. "Your big baby." As she pulled away.

And I laugh,

"Ok, im sorry baby..." I pressed another sweet kiss into her lips.

She went back to her seat and started the car engine and we continue driving to the venue for our date.

After a couple of minutes of driving, we arrived at the resort Asteria.

I went out first to open the car door for Adeline, I extend my hand as she got out of the car. She happily accepted my hands. Then by the door, there's another bouquet waiting for her. White bouquet flowers.

I hand her the flowers,

"Baby..." She happily accepted my flowers,

"Baby, thank you so much." As she looks at the flowers fondly.

"Let's go inside," I said.

She nods and we entered the venue, while my right hand is wrapped around her waist.

Skye's hand is wrapped around my waist. As we're walking, music started to play.
"I hear a symphony" started playing as we walk together.

I smiled as we're walking, side by side. After a few seconds, we arrived at our table.

I look around, white and brown balloon Garland, white and brown decor everywhere.

there's a table set up at the center of the balloon garland. The table was decorated with white and brown cloth and utensils, everything in here was a simple and elegant white and brown design.

"Baby, you went all out, this is too much," I spoke processing, the beautiful surrounding.

"When it comes to you, there's no such thing as too much." She said sweetly. Then kissed me sweetly on the lips.

We walk towards the table Skye pulled the chair for me. As I seat Skye bent down to press a gentle kiss on my forehead.

She walks towards the other end of the table and sits. The food is already set on the table. It's "Red wine - braised short ribs with carrots."

Then we started eating our dinner. We talked about what happened in our day-to-day and other things we still didn't know about each other, then it's time for dessert.

It's a "cheesecake brownies, with caramel drizzle and 24 karat gold leaf."

After we're done eating, music started playing. "Can't help falling in love"

Skye stood up and held her hand out.

"May I have this dance?"
She asks sweetly. Her brown long sleeves polo top tucked in dark brown pants, compliments her radiant smile.

I nod and take her hand. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck, and her arms are wrapped around my waist. We started swaying gently into the music. Then she speaks.

"My sweet, do you see the white flowers surrounding us??" She asks.

I nodded and reply,

"Yeah, they are so pretty."
As I pressed my head against her chest, savoring her scent and feeling safe in her embrace.

"Yeah they're pretty, but I choose these flowers for a reason. 'Lily of the Valley' represents sweetness, and in return of happiness."

My heart is pounding as she's talking sweetly.

" 'baby's breath' represents happiness. Which you always make me feel, whenever we're together."

Happy Tears started to swell into my eyes as she keeps talking.

" 'snowdrops' is a symbol of home. Because whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm home."

" 'Yucca' is a symbol of purification and protection. Just like I promised you, that no one will hurt you as long as I'm here. I'm going to protect you as long as you let me."

" 'Ranunculus' is a symbol of radiant charm and attractiveness, just like when we first met. Your charm and beauty captivate me that my heart didn't stand a chance."

Both of us giggle a little, still swaying at the never-ending beat of the song.

" 'Camellia' is a symbol of adoration. I adore you my sweet, I adore your love for Andy as a mother, I adore your passion for your work and patients."

I can't hold back my tears anymore. So I burst out crying. Crying in happy tears.

She framed my face, looking into my eyes.

"Camelia also represents, love and affection. Just like how much I love you, like how my affection for you is real."

My heart is pounding in my chest, my heart is filled with joy and love.
Skye wiped my tears using her thumb.

She hands me a white flower.

"This is a Periwinkle flower." She clasped both of our hands around the stem of the flower.

"It represents everlasting love and memories. The short time that we spend together made me feel happy, I know we're taking this relationship one day at a time. Adeline this is my first time feeling this indescribable feeling of joy, happiness, safety, warmth, and comfort. This may be my first time but I know, I'm sure in my heart and soul that I love you, I love you so so much Adeline."

I can't stop my tears from falling from my eyes. My heart is full of happiness.
She gently pressed a sweet kiss into my forehead.

"So Adeline, My sweet, I love you and I want to make our relationship official."

Skye grabbed something from the table. It's a velvet bracelet box. She opened the box and speak.

"Adeline, my sweet. Will you be my girlfriend??"