Chapter 23

Seconds seem like forever as im waiting for Adeline's answer. She's standing in front of me, with a shock on her face. Anticipation is killing me as im waiting for her answer.

"Yes, baby. I would love to be your girlfriend, and I love you too." She said while happy tears is streaming from her eyes.

Overwhelmed with joy, I immediately lift her off the floor and captured her lips into a searing kiss.

I tighten my hold around her waist and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"God, I love you so much," I said as I pull back and pressed my forehead into hers.

"I love you too baby." She said smiling.

I walk to the nearest wall and pinned her there.

I devour her rosy lips, as she tightens her legs around my waist.

"Mmmm... Baby..." She sighs my name As I pulled back to lavish her neck.

I suck and nip the most sensitive part of her neck, leaving my mark.

"SKYE!!" She gasps.

I nip her earlobe as I pull back.

"I would gladly take you here my sweet, but I don't think Cassidy would be pleased to watch us screw each other," I said still pinning her against the wall.

Her eyes grow wide.

"SKYE LEXI BALTAZAR!!" She exclaimed burying her face against my neck.

I laugh, kissing the side of her head.

Then Cassidy entered the room.

"Well isn't this fascinating?!!" Cassidy spoke.

I'm still pinned against the wall, while in Skye's arms when a beautiful woman entered the room, walking towards us.
She's wearing a marooned low v-neck knitted sweater, tucked in beige shorts along with a simple gold necklace and black belt. Completed with white shoes.

"Well... Well... Congratulations you two. And I can see that the both of you are already celebrating."  She said smiling.

My cheeks immediately turn bright red, as I buried my face against Skye's neck.

She laughs and I got off Skye's arms. Skye's immediately wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry about that," I said still blushing furiously.

"I'm Adeline Adia Davis, by the way," I spoke again then present my hand to her.

She smiled and shook my hand, then introduce herself to me.

"It's nice to meet you Adeline, im Cassidy Amaia Ramirez Ruiz Skye's friend and also in charge of decorating this place."

"Really??! You're so talented cause the decorations in this place are so beautiful." I said.

She chuckled,
"Thank you, I just came in to say Congratulations and give Skye her phone back."
She hands Skye her phone.

"Thank you, Cassidy I owe you one," Skye said, still her arms are wrapped around my waist, caressing it sensually.

I gently whisper into her ear.

"You're getting horny aren't you??" Then I gently bit her earlobe

She shivers a little, tightening her hold against my waist. And I quietly laugh.

Cassidy left the room, and immediately Skye pinned me back to the wall.