Chapter 40 - Relief

Adeline

It feels like a weight has lifted off of my shoulder as I watch Andy embraces Skye.

All of the fear that has been at the back of my mind is finally gone.

"Mom why don't we have a double date later."
Andy said, smiling.

I was pulled back from my reverie when Andy speak.

"Yeah sure, that would be great."
Skye said, smiling widely.

"How about later?? Dinner??"
Skyler suggested.

"That would be fantastic."
I replied, ecstatic.

Andy and Skyler stayed for a couple more minutes, gave me some fruits and ice cream, then they announce that their wedding was moved to next week and not next month.

Andy and Skyler just left and I immediately ran into Skye's arms.

Skye catches me, holding me against my waist, as I wrap my arms around her neck and legs around her waist.

Happy tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I'm so happy,"
I said, against Skye's neck.

"Me too my sweet. So happy. There are no words that can explain how happy and relieved I am."
Skye said, kissing the side of my head.

Skye walks towards the couch, sat on the couch while im still in her arms. Now im straddling her lap as she sits on the couch.

Skye pulled my face away from her neck, then she saw my tears on my cheeks. She immediately wipes my tears using her thumb.

"Don't cry my sweet. Andy accepted us."
Skye comforted me.

"It's happy tears baby, it feels like there's a weight that has lifted off of my shoulder. I love you so much baby and it im so relieved."
I said, sobbing.

Skye wipes my tears using her thumb, and I can see her smiling.

"I love you too my sweet, and all of the doubts that have been at the back of my mind are finally gone. I love you so so much my sweet."
Skye said, tightening her hold around my waist.

I immediately crash my lips into her lips, for a sweet long kiss.
And then our kiss turns into a searing kiss. I started grinding my hips against her lap.

I can feel Skye grinning against my lips.

Skye's hands started caressing my ass, groping it.

"You're so hot my sweet, I can't get enough of this delectable body of yours."
Skye said, between my lips. Then her lips started to head south, from my lips, my jaw, and into my neck.

I immediately tilt my head to the side, giving Skye better access to my neck.

I smile and close my eyes as I savor her wicked mouth on my neck, sucking and nipping. I can feel my body getting hot.

Then without further ado, Skye rips my clothes open.

"BABY!"
I gasp.

She just smiles, and her lips go down to the swell of my breast.

"Baby... Mmmm... Do you really have to rip my shirt??"
I ask while savoring her mouth against the swell of my breast.

She didn't answer, she just unhook my bra and immediately toss it across the living room.

She immediately lays me down on the couch, now she's on top of me, and my legs are perfectly fit against her waist.

Skye's lips go back to my lips, opening my lips using her tongue.