Chapter 16

I can feel Adeline is silently trembling as I thrust my fingers inside of her.

I know it's wicked for me to do this right in front of our family.

She whispered,
"I'm...close... If you stop... I'll ignore you for a month, Skye Lexi Baltazar," as her legs are trembling beneath the table.

Skyler is setting the food down the table, while my parents and uncle are happy conversing with each other.

Adeline, slightly parting her legs giving me better access. I can feel her arousal coating my fingers. She doing all her might just to press her moans, while I redouble my efforts thrusting my fingers.

After a minute, Adeline grabbed onto my arms, steadying herself as she silently cum. I can feel her shivering in pleasure, I just smiled while Adeline stifle her moan in a silent yawn.

I pulled my fingers off of her, then I started playing with her clit, then she glared at me.
While my other hand took the handkerchief from my pocket, pass it to my other hand. And wipe her juices and arousal, so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I can see her cheeks are blushing furiously.

She slightly pinches me on the side.
And I laugh a little.

"So Adeline, how was work??" My mom asked.

She replied,
"It's fulfilling and tiring at the same time." Then most of us chuckled.

"But Andy is still my priority, if she needs me then I'll be there." Then all of us smiled.

"What about your love life??? Are you seeing anyone??" My auntie asks coyly.

Adeline's cheeks blushed furiously and also mine, blushing slightly.

Adeline laces her hands onto mine.

"Ahhh, yes, im seeing someone right now." She replied.

My heart is pounding in my chest right now.

Then they ask Adeline a couple more questions.

Skyler finished up, setting all the food at the table and we started to eat.

"Here Adeline do you want some, buttered shrimp??" I ask.

She nods and replies,
"Yes, thank you."

I set some food on her table, and I can see that she's slightly blushing, and it's so cute.

"What about you mom?? You want some??" I ask so they wouldn't be suspicious.

"Yes, sweetheart." My mom replied and I set some food on my mom's plate.

Then there's also some mashed potatoes, roasted peas, buttered corn, and many more. We started to eat, I've been itching to feed Adeline with some of my food, but I can't, because of our family eating in front of us. Then I heard my father speak.

"Skye, I saw the news that one of your trusted employees was in a car accident this morning. Jeremy Sebastian was his name. " He said.

"Oh my God! Poor Jeremy?? I hope he's ok." My mom said.

Then I replied coldly,
"He deserves it anyway."

Then everyone around me was stunned by what I'd said.

"What??" I said while they're still in shock. "I trusted him and he almost stole 1.5 million dollars from me," I said again.

"What??? Why did he do that?? He's been working for years in your restaurant." Skyler spoke.

I just sigh and replied,
"Well, Kate manipulated him so he can steal from me, so I'll lose my time and attention to someone I'm seeing right now. And she's hoping that I will come crawling back to her."