Chapter 43 - Revelation 2

Andy

We just arrived in D.C. and Skyler decided that we should go to our room first to rest. We arrived early in D.C and now we're here in our suite to rest.

Skyler is in the bathroom right now, freshening up for our double date later with my mom and Skye. And im here just lounging in the bed.

Early this day as I caught them in the living room making out, I can see the fear in my mom's eyes. But when Skye wrap her arms around my mom, my mom felt safe and strong, and the way that Skye looks at my mom with full love and adoration to her.

I'm so happy that my mom is happy with Skye.

Then I was pulled back from my reverie when Skyler got out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around her waist.

And seeing my Fiancee in the towel is turning me on.

"Babe come here."
I said, with a devious idea in mind.

Skyler walks towards me. I sat beside the bed, as Skyler walks towards me.

"What is it, babe??"
Skyler asks, standing a few feet away from me.

"Come closer babe."
I said, grinning.

Skyler moves a little closer, Skeptical, and now his crotch is close to my face.

I look up at him, smiling coyly.
I took the towel off of his waist,

"Babe!"
I heard Skyler shout.

"What??"
I said innocently while wrapping my hands around her shaft.

"Babe... Mmm..."
I heard Skyler moan, as I started moving my hands, up and down.

I can feel his thing getting harder and bigger.

Then without hesitation, I put his thing inside my mouth.

I heard Skyler groan.

I grinned, then started moving my head, up and down. I would slightly scrape my teeth as I pull up.

And all Skyler can do is groan and moan.

~30 minutes later~

Skyler and I just finished making love. We were just freshening up when we heard a knock on the door.

Skyler walks towards the door to see who it is. After a few minutes, Skyler walks towards me.

"Babe, Your mom, and Skye has arrived, and they're waiting for us."
Skyler said.

"Ok babe, let's go,"
I said excitedly.

I took Skyler's hand and intertwined it with mine.

And I can see Skyler smiling widely. We left our room and started heading towards where our table is. Skyler and I rode an elevator and after a few minutes, we arrived on the floor. I can see my mom and Skye slow dancing in the center of the room.

I smile, and I can feel my eyes watering in tears. Happy tears.

Adeline

We just arrive and we're here waiting for Skyler and Andy. The staff said, that they're resting for a couple of minutes, and I understand especially that Andy is pregnant. Skye and I are already seated,

Then suddenly I heard music playing. I can hear a sweet strumming of a guitar.

Skye stood up and extended her hand.

And say,
"May I have this dance, my sweet??"

I nodded and gladly accepted her hand.

I stood up, and Skye immediately wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me closer.