Chapter 37

Kate

I'm here in front of this bitch house,

"What are you doing here??"
She asks raising an eyebrow.

"It's all your fault your bitch!!"
I screamed at her.

"You took Skye away from me!"
I added.

"Took Skye away from you?? Who do you think I am? You?! Bitch let me remind you that I didn't take Skye away from you because she was never yours, to begin with."
She said smugly.

"NOW PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!"
She said raising her voice.

I raised my hand, ready to slap her when all of a sudden someone grabbed my hand, stopping me.

I look to see who it is and it was Skye.

She walks towards the bitch, comforting her.

The scene in front of me is crushing my heart to pieces, over and over again. Tears started to fall from my eyes, then I can hear Skye whispering.

"Are you ok my sweet?? I'm sorry."

"Skye I love you, why can't you just love me back??"
I said, crying.

Skye looks at me coldly.

"Kate how many times do I have to tell you, that I don't love you."
Skye said, sincerely.

"Why is it, that it's easy for you to love her but so hard for you to love me??"
I said, asking every question that's been bottling up inside me.

"Kate im sorry, but you have to accept that Adeline is the one that I love, not you."
She said.

She wraps her arms around Adeline's waist, kissing the side of her head.

"Please just forget about me and move on, because I already have my sweet and I love her."
She said, pitying me.

She led Adeline to her car, then pause by the car door, and wrapped her arms around her waist, and buried her face to Adeline's neck, and all I can do is watch the woman I love at somebody's embrace.

Tears started to fall from my eyes never leaving, then Skye opened the car door to get the bouquet and give it to Adeline.

I just want you to love me, Skye. I sobbed as I watch them kiss and smile happily at one another. She entered Skye's car and left.

Skye

I led Adeline towards my car, tightening my hold around her waist.

Then I paused by the car door and wrapped my arms around Adeline's waist. Then whisper,

"I'm sorry my sweet, im sorry."

Adeline soothes my back and hair then replied,

"It's ok baby, don't be sorry, let's just go and have fun on our date."
Adeline said, kissing the side of my head.

I kissed her neck, then it's the first time I notice Adeline's dress. She's wearing a white backless skater dress. 

"I know that look, Skye. Behave."
Adeline said, teasingly.

"But how can I behave if you're wearing this sexy and gorgeous, dress."
I said pressing her body into mine.

She laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck, swiping her tongue in my lower lip. Then spoke.

"Do you like my dress??"
She asks coyly.

"I love it my sweet, you look stunning in this dress."
I said, kissing her neck.