Chapter 13

We are sitting at the secluded table of the ice cream shop and Skye isn't paying attention to me.
Which makes me a little irritated.

"Baby," I called her out.

She looks up to me and said
"Yeah... Just a second my sweet." Then she turns her attention to her phone again.

I pout, then I stood up.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said then I leave.

I'm busy editing the pics of me and Adeline while she's in the bathroom.

It's been 7 minutes and still, she hasn't come back yet.

I was about to go to the bathroom when I saw Adeline talking to a bitch fucker. Katya Valentina Belov.

I immediately go towards Adeline and wrap my arms around her waist and she jolted a little.

"Go get your woman MF! This here is already mine." I said to Katya.

"Skye my beloved friend, did the chef pervert finally settle down??

"Shut up Russian pervert. Oh and let me introduce you to my sweet. This is Adeline Adia Davis my sweet. Then my sweet this is my good friend Katya Valentine Belov." I introduced Them.

"It was nice to meet-" Adeline tried to shake Katya's hand. But I slap Katya's hands away. I know Katya, she is a womanizer just like me before.

"Skye!" Adeline elbow me slightly.

Katya just laugh.

"I didn't know that the Chef pervert was also possessive. I'm gonna go now fucker and also, Lilith just came back from her Israel trip and wants us to hang out."

"Yeah² I'll check my schedule, now go on and shoo."

She laughs and left, then I turned my attention to Adeline who is frowning.

"Hey, my sweet what's wrong," I ask.

"Now you're paying attention to me." Then she pouts.

I lead her back to our secluded table and wrap my arms around her waist and whispered.

"My sweet I'm sorry. I'm just editing our pics, I'm sorry." Then I started kissing her face,

From her, lips, nose, cheeks, forehead, and then she laughs.

"Ok, ok you're forgiven. It's hard to stay mad at you."

Then she pressed a sweet kiss onto my lips.

"Can we go to the supermarket and buy something, and go back to my apartment, so we can sleep and cuddle," I said with a childlike voice.

"Yeah come on, the sooner we finish and get back to your apartment, the better." She said.

Then I kissed her lips and we got out of the ice cream shop.

We're here in the supermarket right now buying some herbs and meats, and other stuff she needs to restock her fridge and pantry.

"Baby, I'll be back in a sec, im just gonna grab something."

She looks at me then she nods and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

I was in the middle of grabbing some Chocolates when someone pulled my hair.

"OWWW!!" I screamed.

"YOU BITCH!!! SKYE IS MINE AND-" her sentence was cut off when someone slap her hard.

'PAAAKKK!!'