Chapter 16.1

All of my attention is on my laptop right now, managing the finance and stocks for my restaurant. Adeline excused herself to go to the bathroom. I haven't paid any attention to her right now, but I have to finish my work so I can spend more time with her without someone or something disturbing us.

She's in the bathroom right now.

I was in the middle of doing my work when I heard the bathroom open and someone threw a towel at me. I look up to see who it is and it's Adeline buck naked. She's filming my reaction.

My eyes immediately roam into her naked body.

"Well hello there, my sweet." She laughs.

"Now your paying attention to me."
Then she giggles, still recording my reaction.

I set the laptop to the side table and throw my arms out towards her.

"My sweet, come here." As I smile coyly.

"Nope, im gonna go get dressed." She said with a hint of amusement in her voice.

I pout and say,
"B-but my sweet." Then gave her puppy dog eyes.

She laughs, then stops recording and sets the phone to the table, and walks towards me.

She straddles my lap still naked, as I wrap my arms around her waist, pressing her naked body into mine.

"You're naughty my sweet." As I kiss her neck.

She hums in satisfaction while tilting her head to the side giving me wide access to her neck.

"Because you weren't paying attention to me." She said while grinding her hips against mine, which is so hot.

"Oh im sorry my sweet." As my kisses are traveling south from her neck down to her breast.

I lay her down on the bed and now im on top of her. She wraps her legs around my waist, giggling.

"What's so funny??" I asked then I faced her.

"Oh nothing, it's just you're so cute." And then she captured my mouth into a heated kiss.
After a few moments, she pulled back.
And my brows immediately furrowed in confusion.

"Now, that's enough im gonna go get dressed." She exclaimed with a sly smile.

"But I have to apologize first," I said with a pout.

She laughs then kissed my lips gently.
"But you already said you're sorry."

I smile sheepishly at her,
"But I haven't done it properly."

With that, I push myself down in her body, between her parted thighs, and she squeals.

"SKYE!!" then she laughs.

I crashed my lips against her vagina.

And I apologized for hours. Hehehhehsh😗👉👈