Chapter 1

"ORDER ON TABLE 3, one lobster and ravioli!" It's a Saturday night, a busy night. People come in and go.

"WHERE ARE THE RISOTTO AND CARBONARA FOR TABLE 5!!" I shouted.

"3 minutes chef" one of them replied.

"Thank you!"

It's already midnight and I just got home. What a stressful night, a dinner rush, and a woman I can't stop thinking about. It's been a week and I can still feel her soft body against mine. Her soft breast and how good she tastes and how her moans are like music to my ears is still fresh in my mind. The whole night that we spend here in my bedroom. I snapped out of my reverie when my phone rings. I look to see who the caller is and it's Mama.

"Hello, Mama."

"Hello baby, how are you??"

"A little exhausted I just got home after a dinner rush."

"My poor baby, just so you know me and your papa are so proud of you. "

I just smiled I was about to reply when she talked again.

"Oh, I called because your cousin Skyler is getting married and we're having dinner with his fiancee and mother-in-law. Your uncle is hoping that we'll dine in your restaurant."

I replied,
"Sure Mama, just tell me when and what time so I can prepare the restaurant."

I can hear my mother beamed,
"It's next week Saturday, 5 pm."

"Ok I gotta go, Mama, I love you I can't wait to see you on Saturday."

"We love you too baby." Then she hangs up the call. I just sigh and entered my bedroom. Me and My family are close, they supported me when I came out as gay and they're the one who encourages me to pursue my passion in cooking that's why I owe them my success.
I took all of my clothes and plop down in my bed. Fuck I can still her warmth in my sheets, fuck this shit I need to stop thinking about her.

I just got home after my 10 hours shift and im exhausted.

"AARRIIAAA IM HOME!!" as I put my things on the table. Aria is my adopted daughter.

"Hey, mom!! How's the new job???" She grinned.

I smile and replied,
"Full filling and also tiring."

She laughs and talked again.
"Ohh mom I almost forgot, We're having dinner with Kit's family next Saturday."
She's getting married to the love of her life and I'm so happy for her. As for me, I didn't marry because I'm that type of person that didn't see herself getting married and settling down with a man. I adopted Aria because her mother died giving birth and her biological father was never around. Her biological grandparents disown her mother and had nothing to do with Aria that's why I adopted her.

"Mom are you listening??"

I snap out from my reverie.

"Huh?? Sorry, I'm just tired." I said with a sleepy tone.

I heard her chuckle.
"I said we're meeting Kit's uncle and we're gonna meet them at the Lux's restaurant at 6 pm. Now go and sleep mom I love you."

I just smile and replied,
"Yeah thanks, honey I'll head to bed now, I love you too."
I head upstairs to my room and as I was heading up my thoughts go back to the night that I spend with that woman. A night of full passion we spent, a night that she gave me nothing but pleasure and desires. Desires that I didn't know I crave. I can still feel her warmth in my body. I can still feel her tongue lavishing my pssy, her long fingers going inside me.