Chapter 39 - Revelation

Andy

It's been weeks that I haven't visited my mom.

Skyler and I have been very busy preparing for our wedding while im pregnant.

I'm here in our room right now resting, because I just throw up. Morning sickness is a nightmare.

Skyler entered the room, with some remedies for my morning sickness.

"Here you go, babe."
Skyler handed me a plate with salty crackers and cold apple sauce. This always helps me with my nausea.

"Babe, I wanna visit my mom."
I said at Skyler while munching into my food.

"Sure babe, after your done eating let's go to your mom's house."
Skyler said, kissing the top of my head.

"We're also gonna tell mom, that we move the date of our wedding, to next week."
I said,

"Yeah, well tell her together."
Skyler said, smiling.

Then he pushes himself down, and now he's facing my belly.

"Hey baby, it's me your daddy."
Skyler said, smiling while talking to our baby.

Skyler would do this every time he had a chance. He would talk to our baby in my belly, read a story for our baby, and sometimes would just gently lay his head against my belly.

I smiled as I watch him look at my belly with pure love and adoration.

"I can't wait to meet you, baby, Daddy will always love you."
He gently kissed my belly.

"You'll be a great father to our baby babe."
I said to him.

"And I know you'll be a terrific mother to our baby."
He replied, pressing a gentle kiss into my lips.

Then he turns his attention to my belly again.

I finished eating my food and started dressing up because Skyler and I are gonna visit my mom, and check on how she's doing.

Today is my mom's day off, that's why I know she'll be home right now.

"Ready to go, babe??"
Skyler asks.

I nod and gently kiss his lips.

Skyler opened the car door for me, then he walks to the driver's side of the car, get in, and started driving.

"I can't wait to see mom, again. I hope she's doing well at the house."
I said.

"I'm sure your mom is doing fine babe, plus I can see on her post that she's with her girlfriend."
Skyler said while driving. Never taking his eyes off of the road.

I smiled, as I remembered my mom's post on her social media. She looks so happy and loved by that woman.

My mom deserves someone who's gonna make her happy and I think this woman is already making my mom happy.

My mom is a very attractive woman her beauty doesn't match her age. I hope that this woman won't hurt my mom because my mom doesn't deserve to feel pain.

"Hey babe, can we stop at the supermarket to buy some fruits and ice cream for my mom."
I said to Skyler.

"Sure babe."
Then Skyler and I started heading towards the supermarket.

After a few minutes, Skyler and I arrived at the supermarket. I bought some strawberries, grapes and many more fruits, then some Vanilla ice cream. Then I can feel my cravings kicking in.

"Babe, can we also buy some strawberries and ice cream??"
I said pouting.

He laughs and gently kisses the tip of my nose.