Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....

Start from the beginning

"Serves you right",Tobias says.

"Chuck that.Come in.The whole gang is waiting to see FOURTRIS and also to apologize to Four",Zeke says and Tobias sighs.As far as I know him......he will be ever ready to forgive them.

We then go inside hand in hand.As soon as the gang sees us they gasp !!

"Hey Guys",The gang greets us.

"Hi.What were the gasps for ??",I say and then ask.

"No its just.....We are seeing you guys together after a very long time.You guys look Amazing together !!!",Marlene says.

"Thanks !!",Me and Tobias say in unison.Ugh !!!What's up with this Unison thingy ??

Me and Tobias then make our way to the Couch so that we can sit but before we do so Chris stops us.

"Wait !!!",She says.

"Huh ?? Why ??",Tobias asks.

"Because........I want to apologize.I am very sorry for slapping you and also for wronging you and also....for thinking that you're a jerk",Chris says.

"I wouldn't know the last one if you hadn't told me.You think I am a jerk ??",Tobias says smiling trying to reduce her guilt and make her feel less guilty and I love Tobias for that.

"Uhh.....I used to but....I no longer think so.I think you are a very good person who loves Tris and will always keep her happy and safe no matter what",Chris says.

"Umm.....Thanks",Tobias says."Chris.....you don't have to be sorry.It's Okay I forgive you.It was your best friends matter after all.I would've reacted the same way if I were in your place",Tobias continues.He is so good at making people feel less guilty.Chris smiles and thanks him for forgiving her.Shauna apologizes too and Tobias as expected forgives her too.Marlene comes next to apologize.

"I am Sorry Four",Mar says.

"Sorry for what ??",Tobias asks.

"Uhh....for...",Marlene begins unable to continue.

"See !!! There is nothing you have to be sorry for.You were never rude to me and I've always had a feeling that you caught a bit of my plan",Tobias says.

"Uhh....Yeah I did.I kinda thought that you still loved Tris because the day the Chandelier was about to fall on Tris.....I saw love in your eyes for her.I thought I had misjudged that look but...turns out I hadn't",Marlene says.

"Yup",Tobias says.Then It's the Boys turn to apologize.They have insulted Tobias a lot.Just like me.But Tobias will forgive them as well....I know it.

"Four....I am very Sorry for...wronging you so much and...insulting you and hurting you and-",Will says but is cut off by Tobias.

"Will I know Eloquence is for Erudite and you were an Erudite but.....you're Dauntless now.So quit your boring speech.It's okay.I know you all really care for Tris and she is like a family member to you so it is natural for you guys to react the way you did.So......you don't have to be Sorry Will",Tobias says.I love Tobias so much.He is such a good person.

"Thanks Four",Will says and Tobias Bro-Hugs him !!!!

Then it's the turn of the person to apologize who was the most guiltiest of all the members of the gang......Uriah !!!!

"Uhh.....Four......I am very Sorry for all the mean things I have said to you and for calling you traitor and betrayer.I am also very very Sorry for insulting you and....",Uriah says unable to continue.

"Woah !!! I didn't know you could say such a heart-touching thing like that",Tobias says trying to lighten up the mood but clearly Uriah is feeling very very guilty.

"It's Okay Uri.I know that you and Tris are really good friends.The way you reacted was very rational and.....You don't have to be Sorry for what you said to me",Tobias says.

"Really ?? How do you have such a big heart ?? How are you willing to forgive ever so readily ??",Uriah asks shocked.

"I....don't know",Tobias answers as a matter of factly and Uriah nods.

"Thanks Four for.......forgiving me",Uri says.

"Not a problem",Tobias says and Bro-Hugs Uriah too !!!!

"Where's my hug ??",Zeke asks Tobias.

"Hug ?? Zeke you deserve a Slap for telling them the whole thing",Tobias says.And Zeke fake cries.

"Just One".Zeke pleads.

"Sure",Tobias says and Slaps Zeke !!!! The Gang including me bursts out laughing.

"Ouch !!! What was that for ??",Zeke asks.

"As I told you before.....for telling them the whole thing. P.S You only asked for a Slap",Tobias says only making us laugh even more.

"No !! I asked for One Hug not One Slap !!",Zeke whines and we start laughing even more.I laugh so much that my stomach hurts.

"Oh !!! I now see that this was a big mistake",Tobias says trying hard not to laugh.

"So to make it up to me you have to give me a hug as well !!!",Zeke says.

"Okay Mr Zeke Pedrad",Tobias says and Bro-Hugs Zeke as well !!! Their friendship is so Unique and Adorable !!!!

"Lets play something",Shauna suggests.

"Okay what should we play ??",Tobias asks and then looks at Will and Uriah as if he is expecting them to do or say something.I wonder why ??

"No Death glares today ??",Tobias asks.Then I realize....that's why he was looking at them.The last time when he asked the same question he got Death glares from Will and Uriah.

"Nope",Uriah replies.

"Good",Tobias says.

Destiny then suggests "Let's play..........

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-Fifth Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? What do you think they will play ?? Also Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️