The ship they are currently on was first built eger since in the first week of their foothold in this world but when Artemis ordered the engineer drones to build flying Warships, they'll put this sailor in the junkyard.

But when they were ordered to mobilize their full military power in an all-out war against the Western Region, all of the flying warships started to gather. But they also need their underwater facilities which are quite important for them but as all of the Warships are all unavailable, they have no choice to use these obsolete ships.

"Ah, why would we use this anyway?" Michael exclaimed while for some reason wearing a sailor hat on his metallic head.

"It's just that all of our airships are all unavailable right now, we have to use this instead, we just don't have any choice," Johnathan replied, holding the wheel of the ship.

"What about we could just go underwater and go to the facility instead, not to mention we are Droids, trouble breathing is no problem for us, moreover we are completely immune to water."

"We could but Caitlyn said this is not just going to the underwater facility, one of the recon drones have found something in these small islands near one of our underwater facilities."

"Is it about resources?" Michael asks.

"Resources," His partner replied.

"I thought we already have enough,"

"There's actually a special resource in the island that could be very useful for us,"

"Damn, you and your little resources..." Michael said before he turned his gaze on the window.

As he step forward a feet away from it, he place his hand watching the human crewmates dealing their usual task outside.

"Also, another question. Why would we use humans as our workers, why can't we use our Androids as usual?"

"All unavailable."

"You shitting me, we have more like a hundred thousands of them."

As both of the Androids continued to talk, two Hovercraft Drones were flying through the skies, their job was to search around the ship's perimeter finding something unusual.

The two Hovercraft Drones flew side by side and less than a hundred meters above sea level. The two drones kept their robotic eyes peeled wide as they approached the location where the radar reported multiple surface contacts.

The gray skies and light snowfall made visibility low but it was no problem for the Drones. As time passed, the Drones saw a cluster of small islands as they reached the target area. They dived lower and started to watch the islands, scanning, and observing, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary in the area but couldn't find anything unusual.

[Multiple Heat Signatures detected] One of the Hovercraft Drones said, its sensors spotted multiple heat signatures in the distance. The Drone spoke didn't say in words but being connected as one, they fully understood what they meant telepathically.

[Surface targets right on top of your position]. The other Drone replied.

[Positive, sign of multiple heat signatures is in front of our position]