I wore a black shorts over my bathing suit. After we got dressed we went out into the pool in the backyard they have two pools but that one was a little hidden. Athena started applying sunblock on herself. And when she was done she put some on me too.

Then we both jumped in the pool and had a lot of fun.

"Athena?where are you? Where the fuck did you go?" I asked 'cause she suddenly disappeared.

Then I felt something grab me from under the water. I screamed as I was pulled down To see Adrian.

What is he doing here?

He was smiling at me from under the water and I instantly shot up gasping for air. "What are you doing here! I thought this was a girls day!'' I said to him as he started laughing "Athena told me that you wanted me to swim with you in the pool" He said. I wanted what?!

"Where is she?" I asked

"RIGHT HERE!" I heard someone say as water splashed into my face. It was Athena jumping in the pool.

I'm so gonna kill her. Just as I was about to talk I was interrupted by Corbin. Ian. And Kyle jumping in the pool too. "So much for a girls day" I said to Athena and she just started laughing

"I thought it would be fun for all of us to play in the pool today." She said smiling at all of us.

"Ouuuu who wants to play chicken fight!" Ian said smiling.

"Me!" I, Kyle, and Corbin said at the same time.

Then Corbin went under the water and shot up with Athena on his shoulders. she started laughing and then I felt myself rising from the pool too. I started to panic and grabbed the face of the person who was carrying me on their shoulder.

I looked down and saw Adrian smiling at me.

"Are yall ready?" Ian and Kyle said at the same time. "Yes" me and Athena said. "FIGHT"

I grabbed the pool noodles from the guys and so did Athena and then we started hitting each other. trying to knock down one another.

We were laughing and hitting each other with the pool noodles and then Athena fell into the water after trying to swing at me but failed. I started laughing "looks like we have a chicken!!" Kyle said and Ian started clapping for me.

I bowed down like I was on a stage and said "thank you. Thank you"

Adrian then sunk into the water letting go of my thighs and popped up a second later.

It was the guys turn to fight now. So Kyle and Ian sunk into the water and came back up with Adrian and Corbin on their shoulders

Me and Athena gave then their noodles and said
"are you ready!" Adrian and Corbin said "yup" "hell  yeah"

"FIGHT!" we both said at the same time and they started to hit each other with the pool noodles. Each smack sounded like it hurt not like me and Athena played.

After a while of them smacking each other with their pool noodles Adrian fell into the water after Ian got tired and sunk down.

"Dude I was about to win!" Adrian said. "I got tired you guys won't fall so I had to do something" He said shrugging

"Ok its now Ian and Kyle's turn." Athena said as they both rose up on Corbin and Adrian's shoulder.

"Are you ready!" "Fuck yes" "FIGHT!"

At first swing Ian fell into the water. I burst out laughing.

ADRIAN'S POV*

HA! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME FALL BITCH!