Bondita quickly went and pulled out a few clothes for them. It was just a day's event, but she also wanted to visit her parents. Rudhi had not met her Nana Nani in a long time too.

.....

"Shall we take Puchki with us?" Bondita asked Anirudh as he was putting the clothes inside the bag.

"Ofcourse! Were you planning to leave her here alone?" He replied.

"And can we also visit Maa Baba?" She asked, pouting her lips.

"Bondita." He looked up, walking to her and holding her shoulders gently.
"Do you still rhink I would deny? They're your parents! You don't need my permission to meet them." He said with a smile as Bondita smiled back at him sweetly.

"Thankyou, Pati Babu!" She smiled excitedly.
"Puchki would be so happy to meet her Nan Nani, right?!" She walked away, taking out Rudhi's clothes from her cupboard.

"Yeaah!" Anirudh smiled, getting back to his and Bondita's clothes.

"All this is done!" He sighed after a few minutes, sitting on the bed.

"Thankyou!" Bondita smiled at him, packing Rudhi's toys.

"We'll need to drive. We won't be getting tickets at this moment." He told and she just nodded.

....

"Come back soon, Roshuu!" Vibha kissed Rudhi's cheek, giving her to Bondita.

"Kaa... Kiii!" She laughed, waving at her.

"Bring her back soon, Bahu!" Shubra Maa said to Bondita.
"We all can't live without her."

"Okay Maa!" She smiled as Anirudh called her from the car after he and Batuk had kept the luggage inside.

They bid a sweet goodbye to the family and drove away to Calcutta.
Rudhi was enjoying this car drive. It was most probably her first long drive and the first meet with her first visit to her Nana Nani's place. Anirudh had called the driver to drive them

They had visited when Rudhi was born and that time, Bondita's Baba didn't leave the little girl for a moment. He was so overwhelmed and happy.

"Mishti will meet her Nanaji?!" Anirudh touched her cheeks, squeezing them playfully as she sat in Bondita's lap.

"Na.. Naa.. dii" She blabbered happily, throwing her arms in the air.

"Aww!! You love your Nanu, right?!" Bondita kissed her daughter's cheek, cupping her little face.

"Bondita, I'll leave for Siliguri tomorrow then!" Anirudh informed.
"You stay with Maa Baa for the week." He smiled.

"Okay!" She replied, now happy that she won't be missing him much.

Anirudh too was relieve that his Bondita won't feel bad without him now.
He would have never gone, if this wasnt important.

"Pati Babu!" She suddenly called.
"It's Puchki's first Birthday next month!" She exclaimed.

"Oh yeahh!" Anirudh's eyes widened as he realised.
"I just can't imagine, it's been a whole year?" He gasped, looking at her.

"Yes, Pati Babu! She's growing up so fast!" She said, getting emotional as Rudhi played happily on her lap.

"Very fast!" Anirudh touched Bondita's shoulder, touching Rudhi's head with the other hand.

"Can't she always stay this small?" Bondita rested her head on his shoulder, hugging Rudhi to herself.

"I so wish!" He sighed, touching Rudhi's cheek.

"One day she'll grow up so much, that she'll leave and go to some other home." Bondita said, smiling sadly at her baby.

Escapades Of Parenthoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें