I saw that Athena and Corbin, sitting on the couch in the living room. I decided that if I'm going to be here for long might as well get to know everyone here.

"Hey guys, what are you watching?" I asked as I sat on the other end of the couch Rio laying on the floor next to me. "Final destination." Corbin said. Final destination was my favorite movie of all times and I watched all its parts. "Oh my god. Really? I love that movie. I watched all its parts." I said as I relaxed on the couch crossing my legs and started watching it with them.

After about 40 mins of watching the movie Rio stood up which seemed to make Athena panic because she curled up into a ball after her feet where down toucing the floor she sat in the fetal position. And took a pillow and held it as a shield.

Rio stood up and walked closer to Athena but stopped and looked at me

I knew he was only hungry and so was I, so I said. "He's only hungry Athena don't worry he doesn't do anything but be cute" I said in a baby voice petting Rio.

"Do you have any food for him?" I asked "I don't think we have any dog food here but you can give him leftovers from yesterday. It's chicken. Feed it to him until you go shopping and buy him dog food." Corbin Said as he patted the couch for Rio to jump on and then Corbin started petting Rio.

"Sure. Is it in the fridge?" I asked "yeah. Come I'll get it out for you" Corbin said as he stood up. I walked behind him with Rio next to me. He pulled out the chicken from the fridge and put it in a bowl for Rio. "Hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah actually"

"Ok here" He said as he put a plate of eggs and bacon infront of me and put a fork too. "Ouu. That looks good" I said then I tasted it. " that's so good." I said with a mouthful putting a hand infront of my mouth so I don't spit anything out.

" I know right! Eugene is the best cook" Corbin said as he filled a cup with water. "Who's Eugene?"
"That's our maid and cook" Corbin said before drinking his water. Then Athena came and sat next to me "Hey Athena how are you?" I asked trying to make a conversation. "I'm good. I'm really thirsty though. Hey Corby pour me some water." Athena said as she leaned and rested her hand on the counter and resting her head on it.
"Yeah sure here you go" Corbin said then handed Athena her water.

Then Rio came after finishing his food and sat next to me.

Athena noticed and said "are you sure your dinosaur isn't vicious?" She asked then drank her water.

"He's not a dinosaur. He's my Rio and he is very not vicious don't worry"

"Yeah ok" Athena said as she sat on the floor next to Rio and hesitantly started petting him. He yawned which made her freak out because he opened his mouth wide open.

She took her hand back and hugged it. Scared of Rio. "He's just yawning Athena"" I said to her with a smile on my face.

☆☆☆☆☆

After 2 hours of me sitting with Athena and Corbin. Corbin got a call and left saying something about business. "Athena I need to borrow something from you to go shopping. I have nothing to wear." I said to Athena. " oh yeah sure come I'll get u something out of my closet." I followed her upstairs to her bedroom. And then she walked inside her closet and told me to follow her

I did as she said abd saw a closet half empty but was so pretty and big I was stunned.