Bad grade ❤🐑🤍

(Kun)

(Pretends that yangyang is a uni student)

Yangyang failed his test.

He has NEVER gotten a fail before.
(lucky)

Yangyang always has this mindset that he must constantly get good grades. He feels that it will make the people around him, such as his geges and hyungs, proud of him rather than being dissapointed.

That's why yangyang hates letting anyone down.

But now, he feels like he just did.

Yangyang was definitely not in the mood to do anything after what happened. All he wants to do right now is to lay sorrowfully in his bed, hearing sad songs and sleep until tomorrow comes.

Yangyang walked through the door,
no thoughts, heads empty.

"Yangie you're back! Look what i made for dinner. Your favourite spaghetti!" Kum shouted from the kitchen.

Yangyang simply nodded, glancing briefly at Kun before heading to his room.

Kun frowned

This wasn't the reaction he was expecting. His yangyang would always get hyped up whenever there is spaghetti.

Something is wrong. Kun can sense it.

"You guys saw that right?" Kun asked the others.

"Yup." Everyone said, confused to see their maknae acting like this.

"Something is definitely wrong. Let me go check on him." Kun said. He stood up and head towards yangyang's room.

Kun softly knocked on the door.
"Yangie, it's Kun ge. May i come in?"

...no answer...

"Yangie baby, can you please answer me?"

...no answer...

"I'm gonna open the door now okay."

Kun opened the door and saw no one on the bed. He was about to panic when he heard sniffles coming from the closet.

'Is he crying?'

Kun slowly opened the closet door to see yangyang covered with a blanket. Yangyang slowly peeked out from underneath it, eyes red with tear-stained cheeks. It was evident that he was crying.

"Hi there baby, may i join in?"

Yangyang hesitated but nodded before covering himself back. Kun sat down beside him.

"Did something happen today yangie?" He asked.

Yangyang shook his head, indicating that everything is fine. Kun of course didn't believe him and slowly uncovered the blanket, revealing the sad boy underneath.

Once yangyang made eye contact with kun, all his stored tears eventually flow out and a sob left his mouth.

"Omo my baby. Come here." Kun gently carried the boy and placed him on his lap.

Yangyang was soon crying in Kun's arms. His cries was so loud even the other members managed to hear it.
It was too heartbreaking for them to see their baby sad.

"Yangie baby, you need to calm down first okay. Can you do that for me please? Just follow my lead. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out."

Yangyang follows Kun's instruction and was slowly starting to calm down. Soon he had stopped crying and was now lying against Kun.

"Do you want to tell gege what happened baby?" Kun said as he gently wiped the tears from his cheeks.

Yangyang was contemplating if he should say it or not. But in the end, he decided to just do it and face the truth.

"I-uhm-failed my exam gege. I've never gotten a grade that bad before. I always try to maintain an A or atleast a B as a minimum but today I got an F. If only i focused on my studies a bit more then i would have gotten a better grade. It's all my fault for slacking off-"

"Yangie-"

"urgh...i'm so stupid..." Yangyang muttered the words under his breath.

"Yangyang-"

"Are you dissapointed in me ge?" Yangyang suddenly asked him, interupting Kun.

"W-what-of course not! Why would you think that?" Kun said, surprised that yangyang would say such a thing.

"I just know it. You're dissapointed in me ge. You can tell me. I deserved it." Yangyang sighed as he look down.

Kun couldn't take it anymore and look at yangyang straight in the eye.

"Liu YangYang. You listen to me and listen to me good. One fail doesn't represent who you are and it definitely doesn't label you as stupid or dumb.
We all know how smart you are and no matter what grade you get, we will always proud of you. You will never ever be a dissapointment to us because we know how hard you work everyday, with balancing idol life and as a student. So please, never ever think that way again.
Besides, you liu yangyang are way more important than some test."

"Ge..." Yangyang whimpered as he felt tears on his cheeks once more. He was truly touched by Kun words.

"Always remember what i said okay yangie" Kun smiled, wiping away the remaining tears.

"Thank you so much ge!" Yangyang jumped up and embrace Kun in a bone crushing hug.

"I love you so much!" Yangyang muttered as he buried his face in his neck.

"Aww I love you too bub."

"Let's go eat dinner. You must be hungry from all that crying."
Yangyang nodded in agreement.

"What did you cook ge?"

"Hehehe I cooked your favourite~" Kun smirked.

"OMG IS IT SPAGHETTI?! AAAAHHHH" Yangyang screamed as he immediately ran to the kitchen.

Kun chuckled.
"Cutie"

Author's note
Hewooooooo
An announcement will come up after this 🥺
I hope you guys will read it

Anyway
Hope you guys enjoy the story!
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.