Visit ❤🐑🤍

(NCT DREAM)
(YANGYANG LOOK SO DAMN HOT ⬆️)

Yangyang really miss all the NCT DREAM members. The last time he saw them was before Hot Sauce era and that was a long time ago.

Therefore, he decided to visit them

Fortunately it was just 5 minutes away from WayV's dorm so yangyang could easily walk there.

Yangyang finally arrived at their place and press the door bell. While he was waiting, he could hear a commotion behind the door.

"SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!" Jaemin shouted.

"Duhh isn't it obvious?" Yangyang could tell it was Renjun.

"Yoooooooo is that yangie?" Mark said, looking at the small screen.

"OMG IT'S YANGYANG!" Haechan shrieked.

"Oh no. Our place is a mess!" Jeno looked around the place.

"Yeah no shit." Jisung plainly stated.

"CAN SOMEONE JUST OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR?" Renjun shouted.

"I'll do it!" Chenle said. Yangyang could hear footsteps approaching the door.

Yangyang chuckled at their ethics.
How can the neighbours deal with their loudness?

The door was finally open to reveal a very cheerful Chenle.

"GEGE!!" Chenle screamed, running and hugging the life out of him.

"Chenle, let go of yangyang. Let him enter first." Renjun said, leaning on the doorframe.

"Oops sorry hyung. Please come in ge!"
Chenle smiled.

Yangyang enters and he was immediately attacked by hugs from every corner.

"Wait don't crush my present!"
Yangyang managed to lift up the box onto his head.

"WE MISS YOU SO MUCH YANGIE!!"

"I MISS YOU GUYS TOO!! It's been so long since I last visited. Look I bought a present!" Yangyang showed them a box.

"Present?!"

"Yup! It's.....CUPCAKES!" Yangyang opened the lid of the box and inside were tons of freshly baked cupcakes.
Everyone's eyes lit up at the sight of it.
The aroma makes everyone's stomach started to grumble from hunger.

"OMG CUPCAKES!!" Everyone cheered loudly.

"Yangie, you shouldn't have!" Jaemin said.

"You guys have been working so hard this past few months, with comebacks and all. I wanted to do something that could cheer everyone up!"

"Thank you so much Yangie. You always knew how to make us happy. Eventhough you being here already did the job." Jeno said, kissing yangyang's cheeks.

"Ooo flirty~" Haechan smirked.

"I tried these cupcakes yesterday and it was AMAZING! You guys must try it."
Everyone quickly took a bite of the cupcakes.

"Yooooooooo this is good!" Mark said, mouth full with cupcakes.

"Ew hyung, cover your mouth please." Jisung said, face scrunched up in disgust. Mark jokingly rolled his eyes.

"I'm literally going to steal all of this." Haechan attempted to take the whole box into his room but was stopped by Renjun smacking his hand.

"Hyuck. Don't." Renjun glared at him, making Haechan pouted. Everyone chuckled at the Tom and Jerry couple.

Yangyang couldn't help but smiled fondly as he look at every single one of his friends smiling faces. His heart melted at the sight of his friends eating happily and laughing with one another like there is no tomorrow. All the stress was gone and was replaced with happiness.

All thanks to Yangyang.

Yangyang felt so lucky to have all of them in his life.

The day was spent with laughters, chatters, movies and cuddles.

Author's note
Sorry it was short
I have driving lessons nowdays and that place is just increasing my anxiety. I hate going there...but i need to drive right😌?

Anyway
Hope you enjoy the story
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.