Medical Check Up ❤️🐑🤍

(Hendery/WayV)

The day has finally arrived for WayV to do their yearly Medical Check Up.

Yangyang of course, were hoping this day will never ever come.

"Do we really need to go Ten ge? Can't we just go like maybe....never?"

"Yes we need to Yangie. It's important. Now come on, lets go." Ten ushered the scared yangyang to the door.

Once they have arrived at the hospital, they were sent to the Health Screening Centre for their Medical Check Up.
(Sorry If I'm wrong)

Along the way, yangyang was shivering. Not from the cold, he was really nervous and scared about what is yet to come.

"Hello and Welcome." A young nurse said to the newcomers.

"Hello, we are here for the appointment." Kun said.

"Please wait for a moment please." The nurse directed them to sit on the sofa to wait.

"Hey yangie baby, are you okay?" Hendery asked. He saw how fidgety yangyang was and how he kept playing with his sweater paws.

"....no gege. I'm scared. I want to go home."

"I know you're scared yangie but you need to do it."

"But I don't want to gege. It's scary." Yangyang look like he was about to cry.

"Aww come here baby."

Hendery open his arms and gave yangyang a comforting hug. Hugs from his gege definitely helped Yangyang to calm down.

"Hey yangie. Do you want to know a secret?"

"A secret?"

"Yup. Did u know that right now, you're the bravest among us."

"Bravest? I-i think you're mistaken gege."

"Nope I'm not yangie. For others, they will normally run away from their fears and never ever face them. However, you're here taking a big step in conquering your fear and we are so proud of you yangie. You are our bravest baby in the whole wide world."

"Wow gege, did you really mean it?"

"Of course yangie. I will never lie to you."

"Aww thank you gege. I love you so much."

"I love you too. And to make your day even better, after we are done we are going to treat you your favourite ice cream! Will that be okay yangie?"

"That will be perfect gege!"

......................................................................

Qian Kun, you're up first." The nurse said, guiding Kun to the respective room.

As time passed by, WayV's name were called one by one until it had reach the last name on the list.

Liu Yangyang

Yangyang slowly stood up from the sofa, taking small baby steps towards the nurse.

Before he entered the room, he turn to face his geges.

"Will you all be here when I'm done?"

"Of course we will yangie. We will be right here waiting for you." Xiaojun said.

"Thank you geges. See you later." Yangyang smiled happily before entering the room.

Surprisingly, everything did went well.

...almost....

When the nurse had to draw some blood, yangyang almost ran out of the room in fear but was stop when the nurse gave him a piece of lolipop.
While he was distracted by happily eating the candy, the nurse took the oppurtunity and manage to take some blood without making yangyang feel any pain.

After everything was done, Yangyang walked out of the room with the biggest smile on his face.

"GEGE! GEGE! I did it!"

"GOOD JOB yangie. We are so proud of you!" Kun said, smiling as he ruffled yangyang's hair.

"It didn't even hurt at all. Plus, I even got a candy from the doctor."

"That's great yangie. Now, let's go get some ice cream shall we!"

"YEAY ICE CREAM!"

Authors note
I'M BACK!
Sooo I just got my Medical Check Up done so thisnwas inspired by me

Let me tell you, I was so damn scared just like yangyang 😂

Anyway
Hope you guys enjoy it!
.

.
.
.
❤🐑🤍