Childhood crush ❤🐑🤍

(Winwin)

Yangyang has a huge crush on the boy he has been texting with for a year. It was his childhood friend.

They haven't been it touch with each other for over 6 years and it definitely surprise yangyang that he still remembers him.

Fortunately, they both still lived in the same country. However, sadly both of them had moved to a different state.

For yangyang's birthday, his friend decided to surprise yangyang with his wish.

All yangyang wanted was to finally meet his crush face to face. He wanted to hug him and hold his precious hands.

Yangyang knew it was quite impossible since his friend lived far away from him and busy with his studies.

Poor yangyang, gloomy on his birthday.

To cheer him up, Yangyang decided to go to a cafe to have a self-celebrate birthday. He was craving for some cakes and those always make him smile.

While he was ordering, he heard the door chime, indicating that someone has entered a cafe.

He didn't mind it as he was busy choosing a cake.

Suddenly, yangyang felt a presence behind him, close to his body.

"Happy Birthday my yangyang..." someone whispered at his ear.

"That voice.. " yangyang knew who that voice belongs to.

Yangyang quickly turned around and there he was, his childhood friend..

Winwin

AUTHORS NOTE
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!
YOU GUYS CAN MESSAGE ME AND GIVE YOUR IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK.

PLEASEEEE
I need some ideas 🥺
Plus I want to do the stories based on what my readers would like to read 😊
In case my stories are not interesting

Anyway, that's all
THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READNG MY BOOK!
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.