Understanding baby ❤🐑🤍

(Jaemin)
(Since a lot of you guys like little yangyang, i'll try and write more of it!)

After hours of practice for their upcoming comeback, Universe (let's play ball), it was finally time to go home.

"That's all for today. Well done everybody!"

"Thank you seonsaengnim!" Everyone said, bowing at the choreographer.
As soon as the choreographer left the room, yangyang was already sprawled on the floor.

"FINALLY." Yangyang exclaimed, lying face down on the ground. Jaemin chuckled at the younger's antics.
"Yangie baby, are you okay?"

"I'm okay hyung...just need a minute with the floor."

"Okay buddy. Not too long though, we are about to go home."
Yangyang hummed quietly, indicating that he heard him.

-10 minutes later-

"EVERYONE LET'S GO HOME!!" Haechan shouted, gathering everyone's attention.

"Aish keep your voice down." Doyoung glared at him.

"mianhe hyung." Haechan sheepishly smiled.

"Come on yangie, it's time to get up." Jaemin gently shake the sleeping boy.
Yangyang whined before slowly sitting up and looking at Jaemin with sleepy eyes.

"hyungie...yangie tired..." Yangyang softly said, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.

Jaemin couldn't help but cooes at the sleepy boy. He instantly knew that yangyang was in little space.

"Aww is my little baby sleepy?" Jaemin ruffled the boy's hair.

Yangyang sleepily nodded as he stretch out his arms towards jaemin, wanting to be carried.

"Can hyungie cawwy me pwease?"

"Of course bub."
Jaemin immediately scooped up the little into his arms, holding him close.
The tired yangyang lay his head on jaemin's shoulder as he slowly drift off to dreamland. Jaemin smiled as he kisses the little's forehead.

Everyone cooes at the sight that is happening infront of them.
Jaemin signal the others to be quiet as he carried the sleeping little all the way to the van. Once Jaemin was sitted, he gently placed yangyang onto his lap and lay the boy's head against his chest, not wanting to wake him up just yet.

Unfortunately, yangyang was suddenly jolted awake when he heard someone (mark) laughing out loud. Yangyang whined as he nuzzled his face closer to Jaemin's neck.

"Omo did we wake you up baby? We're sorry bub." Jaemin said, rubbing the boy's back.

"Blame mark for his one of a kind laughter." Haechan pointed at Mark.
Mark playfully slaped him.

"I'm sorry baby." Mark said, giving an apologetic smile.

"It's otay hyungie." Yangyang smile back in return. Mark ruffles the little's hair before going back to his and Haechan's conversation.

"Did my baby have a good nap?" Jaemin asked the little.

"Yup hyungie. Yangie sleep vewy well." Yangyang happily said, no more sign of sleepiness present.

"Glad to hear that my baby sleep well." Jaemin said, hugging the little.

There was a comforting silence between them as they both cuddle with each other.

Until...

"Yangie miss hyungie vewy much." Yangyang suddenly said out loud.

Jaemin's heart ached at his words.

It was true. For the past few months, everyone was busy with NCT2021, especially Jaemin. He was everywhere.
And because of that, he didn't have the time to be with yangyang at all. It did broke the younger's heart but he fully understood the reason why.

"My sweet little bub. Hyungie miss you too. I'm so sorry for being busy all the time. Hyungie didn't have the time to come and spend time with you. It's all my fault. Yangie should be mad at me-"
Jaemin was stopped by a pair of hands pinching his cheeks.

"Hyungie~, pwease dun wowwy. Yangie not mad at wu. Yangie undewstand hyungie busy. Yangie can wait until hyungie not busy anymore and then wu and i can play togethwer!" Yangyang said, giving Jaemin a huge smile.
A smile which can melts anyone's heart.

"Oh baby..."
Jaemin was touched. At this moment, all he could think of was how grateful he is to have yangyang in his life. How lucky he is to have such an understanding baby by his side.

"What did i do to deserve such a kind, wonderful and adorable baby like you yangie?" Jaemin said, giving kisses to every part of the boy's face, leaving soft giggles and happy smiles from the little.

"Do you forgive me yangie?"

"Of couwse yangie fowgive u hyungie!"

"I love you so much baby. Always remember that."

"Yangie wuv u too."

Author's note
HALO GUYS!
DID YOU MISS ME?!
I'm still in the middle of my clinical posting but i somehow got this sudden feeling to update🤭 hehehe

Anyway
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!
(I don't even know what i wrote)
❤🐑🤍
.
.
.
.