Cookies ❤🐑🤍

(Taeil & WayV)

It was the weekend. It means it is WayV's day off. No working.
Just relaxing all day and night.

Recently, Wayv has been quite busy with all the non stop practice for their upcoming comeback.
Because of this, everyone were exhausted physically and mentally. So, Yangyang decided to surprise all his gege with a gift.

Cookies!

Not any cookies, a self-made freshly baked cookies made from the heart. Yangyang knows how hard it was for all his gege so he wants to do something to make them feel so much better.
Yangyang wanted the cookies to be the best cookie ever so he had ask help from his hyung. Taeil.

"Hello yangie, why did u call me?"

"Hello Taeil hyung, I was just wondering if you're busy today. If you're not, could you help me bake some cookies for my gege please? It's a surprise for them."

"Of course I would love to help yangie. We could bake here in our dorm. I have all the supplies here so we dont need to go out and buy them."

"Thats great Taeil hyung! You're the best! I'll be there just a moment."

Yangyang doesn't want the same incident to happen like last time (from missing), so he told his gege that he was going to 127's dorm. Gladly nobody question him why he was going there all of a sudden.

A few minutes later, yangyang and taeil had gathered all the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

"Okay, what now hyung?"

"Now....we start baking!"

Yangyang and Taeil spend the whole afternoon baking the cookies. It was a normal chocolate chips cookies as it was everyone's favourite.
Yangyang had such a fun time baking with Taeil. He was an amazing baker and yangyang was awed by his skills in the kitchen. Taeil even gave the recipe to yangyang so he can make more in the future.

"Thank you Taeil hyung for everything today. I had so much fun. I really appreciate your help in making this cookies. You're the best!"

"Aww you're welcome yangie. I'll always be happy to help my baby sheep whenever he needs. Especially if it involves cooking and baking. Now run along and give those cookies to your gege. I'm sure they will be thrilled to get your surprise."

"I'm back!"

"Yangie, you've been out for quite some time at 127's dorm. I was about to call you."

"Sorry Kun ge, actually I have a surprise for everyone! Come! Look what I did!"

Yangyang ushered everyone to the kitchen and put the box of cookies on the kitchen counter.

"What is inside the box yangie?"

"Look inside Ten ge. I did it with Taeil hyung today."

Ten opened the box and saw tons of freshly baked cookies. Everyone's eyes were wide open with delight at the sight of them.

"OMG YANGIE! Th-this is amazing! I can't believe you baked these cookies for us? Why is that?"

"I baked these cookies as a gift for all my gege. I know its been hard these past few days or maybe even weeks. Sooooo I decided to baked cookies today to make everyone feel better. With the help of Taeil hyung of course.
I hope you guys will always be strong and never give up when times are hard. Yangie here will always be there for you whenever you feel down. Just come to me and I'll give you the best hug you ever had!"

Awwwww

Everyone's heart flutered at their maknae's kind-hearted words and his determination to make them happy by baking these cookies.
They really have the best baby in the whole wide world.

"Yangie..., I can't believe you would do this for us. We all are really overwhelmed and touched by your sweet words and your effort just to make us feel better. Thank you for everything our baobei. Always remember that we gege love you very much!"

"Aww I love you all too. Here, try my cookies! I hope it taste good. Taeil hyung teach me the recipe so I can make more!"

"YANGIE! These cookies are GREAT! I'm impressed that you can baked. Don't tell Kun this but your cookies are way better than his."

"Hey! I heard that Xiaojun!"

Authors note
Hey guys
While I was writing this, I may or may not got hungry cause I want cookies too! 🍪

Anyway
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
❤🐑🤍